*** Congrats to comment #179, Pierce, the winner of our grill smoking rack from Williams Sonoma! Selected by random.org.***I love the springtime. The birds are singing, the flowers are out, and my husband is grilling again. I'm terrible at the grill, too much of a chicken with those flames, and am happy to relinquish the cooking responsibilities a few nights a week. I prep and hand things over to the grill master.
As Father's Day is just a few weeks away, I'm excited to host a giveaway today courtesy of Williams Sonoma with a perfect Father's Day gift for other grill loving dads: a Grill Top Smoking Rack. The rack will triple your grilling surface and makes it possible to cook ribs, chicken and steak at the same time. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.Williams Sonoma also has many other great Father's Day gift ideas like monogrammed beer mugs, a pizza grill stone, and a margarita maker.
Today for giveaway, I have one Grill Top Smoking Rack to give away to one lucky winner. To enter to win, just leave me a comment here by Friday, June 12 with your Father's Day gift ideas. I'll select the winner at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by:
- Linking to this contest on your blog.
- Subscribing to my feeds for Chefdruck Musings.
- subscribing to my feed for Chefdruck Reviews.
- You can also Tweet about it for an extra entry.

224 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 224 Newer› Newest»I plan on giving my dad a card and an all in one remote. :) He always breaks his remotes, so I'm going to try to find a sturdy one!
I'd love to give this to my dad. He is a great barbecuer. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Cool! Thanks for the giveaway.
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
subscriber by email
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
I am thinking about getting my dad a golf gift or a canvas picture of him and my daughter. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I also subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1971901127
I'm having an old picture enlarged and framed :)
subscribe - musings
subscribe - review
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/05/chefdruck-williams-sonoma-giveaway.html
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1972077163
We're trying something different this year - instead of buying gifts for Hallmark holidays, we're giving our time and efforts to something the person being celebrated thinks is important. For instance, Dad likes a clean car and garage, so we're getting together on Father's Day to detail his car, spring clean his garage and then we'll have a barbecue with all his favorite summer foods. asthenight at gmail dot com
the kids are getting my husband a hammock so he can relax in the shade
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I wish my dad was alive so I could take him somewhere special with just the two of us for Father's Day. To just be together would be the greatest gift for both of us. Thank you so much!
I'm subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews.
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/1972622768
I was thinking of getting my dad a new attachment for his tractor. His birthday falls right around Father's Day - so that could be good for both! LOL
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
My Father's Day present for my husband is that I took our daughter to have her picture taken with some of his favorite stuff. Like his favorite baseball hat, his computer (he's a nerd :), that kind of thing. The pictures are beautiful and I know he'll love them! Thanks for the great giveaway!
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I'm a subscriber
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe to the Chefdruck Reviews too!
annasmama0702@gmail.com
My husband already got his father's day gift. A new macbook.
Thanks!
email subscriber to chefdruck musings at yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
feed subscriber to reviews site
thanks!
I know the perfect person to give this too!
mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com
My son and I are going to get my hubby a GPS system for his boat and send him out for a day of fishing in the Gulf.
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I linked this giveaway on my blog
http://goyay.blogspot.com/2009/05/williams-sonoma-grill-top-smoking-rack.html
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/talonsmom731/status/1975137430
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
My daughter and I are taking my dad fishing for Father's Day. He loves to come home and cook the fresh catch on the grill.
Subscribing to your feed for Chefdruck Musings.
I am also subscribing to your feed for Chefdruck Reviews.
I have a techie husband so I am going to get him an external hard drive for fathers day. I think he will like it.
saradavis1 at gmail
subscribed to musings
sarapete2003 at yahoo
subscribed to reviews
sarapete2003 at yahoo
tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1976005137
This would be great for my husband. I'm giving him a barbeque set
sylviawhit@gmail.com
My dad is gone ~ 17 years now. For hubby it looks like it will be a power tool ~~ he loves those!
I think I'm going to get a solar charger for my husband's iPod....
I subscribe to your feed!
This is extremely cool! (Or should I say HOT!?)
Eileen
http://ruralwisconsin.blogspot.com/
No Dad anymore, but I do have a son who loves to grill
We're taking my dad out to eat and I'm giving him a framed photo of him and the grand kids! Thanks so much! This prize would be perfect for my hubby!
bleatham(at)gmail.com
I subscribe to chefdruck musings
bleatham(at)gmail.com
Subscribe to chefdruck reviews too
bleatham(at)gmail.com
I tweeted for you!
http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/1977854447
My plan is to give my guy a new grill. Still deciding on which one, but it's what he really wants. So many options, I have a lot of research to do.
great prize hope to be the winner mverno@roadrunner.com
I'm getting my dad a shaving kit and new razor
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
I tweeted :)
https://twitter.com/tmim123
I am thinking of a Snorg T-shirt that shows a cow and an animated gallon of milk with the cow saying "Milk, I am your father!" and milk yelling "Nooooo!"
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings via Google Reader.
elenaamble at yahoo dot com
I subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews.
elenaamble at yahoo dot com
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/anatolyevna/statuses/1981884614
elenaamble at yahoo dot com
This is my 3rd Father's Day without my dad-I miss him sooo much! My husband has mentioned several times that he would like a comfortable chair to place on the back porch to relax in, so that's what he is getting. Thanks for the chance to win!
Forgot to leave my email on the previous post.
sueellison@hcecwildblue.com
Anything to do with grilling or smoking is a great Father's Day gift.
I will probably get my husband a watch this year.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku8578049/index.cfm?pkey=ggftthsdad I think this would be nice for my hubby.
colleen_mouse@yahoo.com
I subscribe to chefdruck reviews also.
I planned on getting my dad a grilling set since his are so old. This would go great with it!
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
MY Dad has gone to Heaven, but MY Hubby who is THE BEST dad in the world LOVES anything chocolate!!! So I usually WHIP out my Mixer and Make him something Fabulous, HOME Made and chocolate, his favorite is MINT chocolate Brownies!!!
He LOVES anything for his BBQ and anything for his 2000 Toyota Celica!! This year maybe a Gift Card to the Auto Store because to be honest with ya, I have no idea what he needs!
hahah
I LOVE Willams Sonoma!!
Thank you so much for the Chance to win this!!
YAY
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe to Chefdrucks Musings
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
What a neat prize - I love Williams-Sonoma - they have such unique items!
LeslieVeg left a Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1983728184
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
we'll be going to a Red Sox game
My dad loves to grill, so he usually gets grilling tools, a new grill, or cooking gadgets. This year, he is getting a light that attaches to his grill, so he can grill in the dark!
jennifercausby at hotmail dot com
I have been without my dad for 11 years and I miss him so much. I would like to win this for my dear hubby as he loves grilling.
My dad cooks on the grill year round. He would love this, anything that allows him to find more uses and ways to grill/smoke or roast on the grill.
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
My hubby has been begging for a fishing adventure so I'll be setting that up for him with the equipment and surprise him
I am subscribed to chefdruck musings!
I am subscribed to chefdruck reviews!
I am subscribed to chefdruck musings
Did a little tweet-a-roo! http://twitter.com/spalka/status/1984779370
my dad loves to grill and this would be a smokin gift for him
very cool- from me he is getting a box of fun stuff the night before but from the kids they are washing and waxing his car and getting him a st louis cards tshirt
subscr4iber
great giveaway
My suggestion is a day trip to a shooting range. You can just hit targets NOT animals and still have a fun and thrilling time together - or for him and a guy friend can go instead of you
i blogged - http://crownthequeen.blogspot.com/2009/05/chefdruck-giveaway.html
i am now following your blog
tweet - http://twitter.com/crownthequeen/status/1985297398
truthfully that is just what i freaking need
I...uh I mean my husband...really, really NEEDS this grill/smoker contraption. Hopes all is well with you and family, Vanessa!
For Daddy's Day in our house, dad would always get home made breaky in bed with lots of hugs and kisses!
We, then, always spend the day together!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Subscribe to Musings
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Subscribed to Reviews
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1987607893
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I got my husband a great leather bracelet that I found from a blog review. Thanks for the great giveaway. And enjoy Paris!!
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
I need to give my husband some Kingsford Charcoal for Father's Day. He loves to grill.
My hubby is a pilot so taking a flight somewhere for a nice lunch is his idea of a perfect day. And we don't do gifts on holidays! We find it more meaningful to get each other surprise gifts when we see something we know the other one will love :)
I subscribe to Musings.
I subscribe to Reviews.
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sendtocindy/status/1988485774
He loves to grill - so any accessories for that are always a hit! He really wants a GPS. I have been looking at those trying to find the perfect one
pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net
We don't usually purchase gifts, but I'm planning to make some hand made pizzas for the family that day and celebrate together.
I want this, and a pizza grill stone.
I would love to give this to my hubby for Father's Day.
Oh yeh, let the grilling begin.
I usually get my dad a gift card and funny card because he is 5 hours away:-(
I send a card and phone my father on Father's day .
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
I'd love to win for my dad!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com
I'm going to cook for the dad's...their favorite things.
Time, to help him with his chores so he can spend most of the day doing just what he wants to do.
A BIG breakfast in bed! And a day with no PLAN. two things that make the day for my hubby.
great giveaway.
My hubby would love anything that has to do with grilling/smoking. He spends a great deal of time with it. Count me in on this one!
I'd give him a new wallet. :)
My husband will love this
sisgn me up
In the past few years, instead of giving my husband a "thing", the children & I give him a day out somewhere...to the beach, to the amusement park...this year it's to an art museum that he has really wanted to go to.
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings!
We are making him chocolate cupcakes with fudge frosting and giving him LCD lights for his harley.
My husband is getting a bbq! This giveaway is perfect!
We always give my husband a framed picture of the kids...one that he has never seen before.
would love this...
mikeandneens@yahoo.com
My dad would love this. For Father's Day I am giving him a gift card to Starbucks. He goes there every morning.
hebert024 at aol dot com
i usually get my husband one of his favorite movies. it's a little bit lame but i know he'll enjoy it. we are giving his dad (and mom) an awesome picture of all their kids and grandkids. they will love it...
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
i subscribe to chefdruck musings...
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
i subscribe to chefdruck reviews...
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
The kids usually make him cookies since he doesn't really have any hobbies or needs or wants.
I follow your blog!
He is happy just being together with our 3 kids and watching a ball game on tv.
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
For hubby, he gets the day off-he can sleep in, watch what he wants, and I make dinner. As for my dad, I usually have the little one make him something and we bake him something special too.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe to Musings.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And I subscribe to Reviews.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
Perfect for my dad! He is the cook of the house! :)
baller19822002@yahoo.com
I subscribe to ur feed.
baller19822002@yahoo.com
And i subscribe to ur email.
baller19822002@yahoo.com
i'm getting my dad a new cell phone
I like the Jalapeño Pepper Roaster that Williams Sonoma has. We planted some Jalepeno's this year and my husband would love that.
I subscribed.
I subscribed to your reviews.
Books, books and books:)
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
My husband wants a short wave radio.
my husband really wants a cell phone so that he can call me all the time :)
sabeckstrom at yahoo dot com
This is the perfect thing to have during the summer grill months. I love bbQ!
My Dad lives about 100 miles away so we usually go down and take him out to dinner and buy him something also. My husband love tools and I'm currently trying to think of something he doesn't have. I think they'd both like the rack very much, thank you!
please enter me in this great contest thanks
Not sure what hubby is getting for Father's Day yet...maybe this? LOL!
I subscribe to your musings blog
I subscribe to your review blog!
I just found out I'm preggo so that will be the biggest gift for my hubby. I have two kids from a previous marriage but this is a first for him.
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
i subscribe
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
I'm giving the dads in my life handbaked goodies and handmade cards from me and the kids. We're kind of broke with the current economy and it's the thought that counts, right?
This would be great for my husband.
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
For fathers day my husband is getting the same thing he gets every year. A new grill. Living in Florida they wear out very quickly.
The best Father's Day gift idea I have is a day with my husband...just the two of us, at a baseball game!
info (@) pingfords porridge dot com
My husband made my father a lamp and it is the coolest thing ever. I really cannot wait until Father's Day this year!
My husbands wallet recently gave out so I've got him a new wallet loaded with Gift Certs to his favorite theaters, golf course, restaurants, and more.
I tweeted http://twitter.com/MysterySLC
ggriffith20@yahoo.com
I'm getting my husband a hammock for fathers day. Thank you.
My husband is getting a dozen of his very expensive golf balls.
My hubby is getting a DSi!
My dad is getting baseball tickets and my father in law is getting a Barnes and Noble gift certificate - my husband would love this giveaway if I won!
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
I'm planning on making a gift basket of camping/fishing/summer goodies. Luers, travel snacks, camping neccessities, etc for my dad.
For my husband I'm getting him grilling accessories for his new grill. I'm also going to make him a gift basket of seasonings and marinating sauces!
Love WS! Would love to win as we haven't gotten hubby/daddy anything for father's day.
lori@hotslings.com
Time for summer grilling. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
I'm giving my dad two bottles of shark liver oil so that he can take them in conjunction with chemo to fight colon cancer. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I made some nice prints of the kids for my Dad. My husband is getting a homemade cake and a couple of t-shirts.
This is a great grilling product. I plan on Photofiddling a picture of my son for hubby for father's day. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I am a musings subscriber. justicecw@hotmail.com
I am a reviews subscriber. justicecw@hotmail.com
Hubby is getting a golf club and father in law a gift certificate to play golf, but my dad... no ideas, this would be great!
Some good Fathers Day gift ideas are make your own gift baskets. Whatever your dad is in to golf,fishing,sports, grilling, home repair etc. Whatever your dad loves can be turned in to a gift basket. Just gather the items and Ta-Dah!
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com
I subscribe!
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com
taking hubby 2 casinio--rock on
Turquoise Earrings with 14k gold fill.
bleushman@hotmail.com
We are giving my hubby the day of fishing by his self. It's one of his fav sports.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
A card and a cookout is our family plan for our father, thanks for the great giveaway
We are taking a trip out on the boat on Father's Day and my hubby is getting a new fishing pole!
countrygirl1823@aol.com
I subscribe to Musings.
countrygirl1823@aol.com
I subscribe to Reviews.
countrygirl1823@aol.com
My own dad has passed away, but my hubby who is a great father deserves a gift! I've been thinking about one of those recordable picture frames, but this would be great to give him also!!
Thanks!
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Thanking you for posting such a wonderful contest. For dad, I am getting him some new fishing bait and we are going to go fishing for the day ~ Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
I'd love to give this to my dad. He is great with the BBQ. Thanks for the chance.
My dad likes to BBQ, so any utensil or product will make him happy. He's a great cook so I usually get him something related- he enjoys it.
strycker@slu.edu
Oh, that looks fantastic, my dad would love it, he loves to grill! Thanks for the chance to win!
Homemade dinner is our gift-
Diane
dianesmb@aol.com
I subscribed to the chefdruck reviews feed!
My dad is a huge NASCAR fan, so I will probably get him a NASCAR t-shirt.
subscribed to chefdruck musings in google reader.
subscribed to chefdruck reviews by email.
Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/2119787698
My dad is about to release his first album in awhile, so we got him a frame for the CD and liner notes :)
Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe via Google Reader :)
Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com
WE are getting to be hubby some tools
This year I am getting little odds ~N~ ends and placing them in a fathers day gift bag. Some items include..a little bottle of Armor All, A big ole beer glass filled with peanuts, air freshener, a back scratcher, etc.
My Dad is a firm believer that no man can ever have enough tools so I'm giving him a gift certificate so he can buy a new tool (toy) for himself.
I'm planning on getting my husband a one-cup Kuerig coffee pot.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com
I'm going totally simple for Father's Day and just getting him a fun daddy related t-shirt. His birthday is two days earlier so it kind of crosses for us this year.
I'm going with some fairy tale brownies for my dad.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I would love to win this for my husband who works so hard for us!
colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com
My husband loves fishing so his fathers day will be based on a fishing theme but my birthday is on fathers day so we gotta throw in some girly stuff too
I'm starting a relationship again with my dad for Father's Day. We haven't talked in years.
I'm a subscriber.
I subscribe to your reviews also.
Him and My mom just moved to another state, so this year us kids are planning on getting him the game day sports package so he can still watch his favorite football team come football season.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I would love to give this to my Mom as my Dad has passed on~But I think that she would like it too :)
My husband is the neighborhood Grill King (and it helps that we have a nice big yard!) We have BBQs and PotLuck Suppers frequently and invite friends, family and neighbors. Winning this wonderful prize would be a real bonanza!
I am an email subscriber at
Reality1203(at)aol(dot)com
(and I also follow your blog)
My father is a huge Mets fan, so I dug around and found a beautiful rare Mets Pin. I'm so excited to give it to him, I can't wait for father's day!
I plan on giving my Dad some accessories for his new Nikon camera and I am going to cook him a big dinner!
Post a Comment