Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bush's Grilling Beans Backyard Cookout Giveaway

A few days ago, I teased you by announcing a fantastic Bush's Grilling Beans Barbecue Giveaway, and as I finalize my own plans for my Grilling Beans Cookout, I'm now ready to share the giveaway details with you and let you begin entering. I'll select the winner at the end of Memorial Day weekend, so you can begin the summer barbecue season in style.

THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
The most exciting part of the giveaway package is this beautiful brick red Emile Henry Flame Top Covered Casserole (retail value $240). It's a gorgeous receptacle for grilling beans or beefy stews, and just makes you want to lift the lid and plunge your nose deeply to inhale the contents of whatever is cooking inside.

You'll also win this set of high quality grilling utensils: tongs, spatula, and silicone brush/baster which are not the type of utensils you'll have to throw out at the end of the summer. The powerful tongs have already become a favorite in our house, and not just to threaten the kids when they get unruly.

And of course, you'll win a generous supply of Bush's Grilling Beans in an assortment of flavors to round out all your summer cookouts with a flavorful side. The flavors will include Black Bean Fiesta, Bourbon and Brown Sugar, Smokehouse Tradition, Southern Pit Barbecue, Steakhouse Recipe, and Texas Ranchero. And just to make sure you have everything you need, the Bush's team is even throwing in a can opener.

HOW TO ENTER:
To enter to win, please leave me a comment about your dish to serve at a barbecue, either side dish, main dish, or dessert. Feel free to share links or recipes as well! I'll select the winner at random after midnight on Monday, May 30. Contest limited to US residents only.

And there's many ways to earn additional chances to win, just make sure to return here to leave comments for each additional entry. You can:
    • Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter
    • Tweet about this contest.
    • Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page
    • Post about this contest on your Facebook page.
    • Post about this contest on your blog.
    • Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
    • Tweet about this contest on multiple days, and you'll get multiple entries. Just don't forget to leave me a comment each time you perform an entry action so that you get credit.
*** The Giveaway is now closed. Random.org chose comment #110 - Gabby Lowe as the winner. Thanks to so many of you for entering, tweeting and Facebooking. Happy grilling to everyone! ***

    173 comments:

    tawndam said...

    burgers! Can't fire up a grill and not have burgers! lol

    tawndam said...

    tawndam Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/71378664008335360

    tawndam said...

    Tawnda M Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page

    tawndam said...

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=210650758956568&id=100000755957009

    tawndam said...

    rss feed subscriber

    jenv said...

    My go to BBQ recipe is grilled asparagus, onions, and mushrooms. I toss them in olive oil, salt and pepper before grilling. Yum! jenalber@hotmail.com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/71412068057747456

    Amanda said...

    Our favorite grill dish is Moroccan Mechoui - a lamb dish that is to die for!! I can't wait to start grilling this year!

    Amanda said...

    I follow you on Twitter! @marocmama

    Amanda said...

    I like your Facebook page.

    Unknown said...

    I love the Copy Cat KFC coleslaw
    6 cups cabbage, shredded
    1 cup carrot, shredded fine
    1/4 cup sugar
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    1/2 cup milk
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1/2 cup buttermilk
    1/2 teaspoon celery seed
    3 drops hot pepper sauce
    3 tablespoons instant minced onion
    1 Combine cabbage, carrots, sugar, salt and pepper.
    2 Pour milk over and chill for 30 minutes.
    3 Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients.
    4 Once cabbage mixture is chilled, combine with mayo mixture.

    Unknown said...

    I Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter

    Unknown said...

    Tweet RE http://bit.ly/mgKVIA

    Unknown said...

    I Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page

    Unknown said...

    FBPost https://www.facebook.com/FrenchFoodieMom#!/mmc67/posts/212664678768373

    tannawings said...

    Being from the MidWest, you can't have a BBQ without ribs! (baby back pork of course)

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    Follow on twitter as @tannawings
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Unknown said...

    I Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/71421815804788736

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    amy marantino said...

    just the mention of grilling season makes me crave some fresh NJ corn on the cob. I look forward to the upcoming season.

    Anonymous said...

    Great to serve at a BBQ? Bean Salad: 1 can red beans (drained) 1 can black beans (drained), 1 can green chilis, 1 Tbsp olive or veggie oil, 1 med green or red pepper - diced, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp chopped cilantro, 3 chopped green onions, salt to taste. Mix well, let sit for 2-3 hours before serving. DELISH!

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/71443584133509120
    tweety
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Kat Bryan said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kat Bryan said...

    I'm an email subscriber.

    winterset AT peoplepc.com

    Kat Bryan said...

    I always have to make my kidney bean salad or my son has a fit. I don't have a recipe but it uses beans, diced boiled eggs, diced onion and celery, sweet pickle relish, Miracle Whip and a little sugar. Tastes best when made ahead a few hours.

    winterset AT peoplepc.com

    *An earlier comment deleted becuase I forgot to say eggs in my salad. :-)

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/71461680042868736
    tweety
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

    I just posted one of my favorite recipes for a bbq: mustard vinaigrette potato salad. I like that it doesn't need to stay cold to stay safe. (http://houndsinthekitchen.com/2011/05/19/mustard-asparagus-potato-salad/)

    Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    rachelAThoundsinthekitchenDOTcom

    Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

    I follow you on twitter (@racheltayse)

    Jennifer said...

    We love BBQ Chicken legs! And we grill brocolli as well! Love to grill!

    Jennifer said...

    I follow you on twitter!
    (kennedie0605)

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/71624070755647488

    Jude said...

    My favorite BBQ recipe is a macaroni salad I make with elbow macaroni, red peppers, tomatoes, green onions, pickles, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and Italian dressing.

    jenv said...

    I follow you on Twitter (@jenalber). jenalber@hotmail.com

    jenv said...

    I like your FB fan page. jenalber@hotmail.com

    jenv said...

    I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings. jenalber@hotmail.com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/71757395004637186

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/71790842699972609

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    MCantu1019 said...

    I love the potato salad.
    MCantu1019@ aol dot com

    Wanda McHenry said...

    I make a great potato salad that I got from a Pillsbury Summer BBQ & Salad booklet years ago!
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Wanda McHenry said...

    tweeted: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/71797260656181248
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Wanda McHenry said...

    Like ChefDruck Musings on FB (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Wanda McHenry said...

    Facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=149846938417435&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Wanda McHenry said...

    Subscribe to RSS in Google Reader
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Jessica said...

    I like to do chips and buffalo chicken dip as an appetizer at a barbecue.
    widow2young at hotmail dot com

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/72001766971023360

    bison61 said...

    I like to bring dessert, either brownies, cookies or cupcakes

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/72141207781904384

    tannawings said...

    https://twitter.com/tannawings/status/72156148656115712

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Erica best said...

    i love grill corn so good.

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    Erica best said...

    Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter @purplelover04

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    Erica best said...

    Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page

    erica best

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/72407950567813120

    Erica best said...

    http://www.facebook.com/purplelover04/posts/149291588473755

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/72432394656956416

    Staci A said...

    I love serving fruit salad as a side or grilled plums with ice cream for dessert. Yum!
    mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

    Staci A said...

    I follow on Twitter @MommaStaciA
    mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

    Staci A said...

    And I'm a Facebook fan. Thanks!
    mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

    Staci A said...

    I subscribe to your rss.
    mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

    Anonymous said...

    I Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter @LLLSummer

    sweetone62406 at hotmail dot com

    Anonymous said...

    I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/LLLSummer/status/72472890439778304

    sweetone62406 at hotmail dot com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/72492366249984000

    Wanda McHenry said...

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/72495420638633984
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    tannawings said...

    https://twitter.com/tannawings/status/72515897331425280

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    ACMommy3 said...

    We love cooking out at our house! One main dish we enjoy is Stuffed Tenderloin -- pork tenderloin sliced open and then brushed with olive oil (or butter), sprinkle on seasoning of your choice, layer on shredded or sliced cheeses, thinly sliced ham, fresh baby spinach (and sliced onion and mushrooms if desired), then rolled up and tied with kitchen twine and grilled. It is not really too hard to put together and is a great company dish. Delicious and moist! creedamy[at] yahoo[dot]com

    ~dab said...

    My fav dish to serve is grilled seafood with cilanto lime butter - nothing fancy but YUM!

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/72844110150647808

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/72877059424256000

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    Any kind of meat cooked on the grill is a favorite here, especially t-bone steaks and burgers cooked medium rare!
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    following you on twitter (someluckydog)
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    facebook fan (Cindy Brooks)
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    e-mail subscriber
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/72908116106280960
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    posted on facebook (Cindy Brooks)
    http://www.facebook.com/SomeLuckyDog/posts/224149320944607
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/72910650006962176
    tweety
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Abby said...

    We've never had a decent enough grill to inspire me to mess around with recipes. My husband usually grilled the meat while I played with side dishes, but this year I'm excited to try some new recipes on our new grill. For our inaugural cookout, though, I had to go with burgers and corn on the cob. The kids couldn't wait for that classic summer meal.

    Abby said...

    I follow you on Twitter!

    Abby said...

    I like you on Facebook!

    Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

    I love grilled green beans as a side dish. So easy and delicious - we can pick them right out of the garden and throw them on the grill. My recipe (of sorts) is on my blog http://www.robynsonlineworld.com/2009/07/grilled-green-beans.html

    Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

    I tweeted! http://twitter.com/RobynsWorld/status/73150807486382080

    Sarah said...

    I always make potato salad at our barbecues.
    tamkatejess at gmail dot com

    Liz said...

    I love making my great aunt's potato salad, so good!

    lizgiver at gmail dot com

    Liz said...

    follow you on twitter @lizgiver

    lizgiver at gmail

    Liz said...

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lizgiver/status/73211538168758272

    lizgiver at gmail

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/73211637674426368
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    Liz said...

    like you on fb (Liz Giver)

    lizgiver at gmail

    Liz said...

    subscribe to your email

    lizigver at gmail

    Liz said...

    blogged about it
    http://giveawayobsession.blogspot.com/2011/05/ending-may-30.html

    lizgiver at gmail

    Liz said...

    shared on fb
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=157509544316890&id=100001512623359

    lizgiver at gmail

    Rusthawk said...

    I like to bring a fresh corn dish ...corn shaved from the cob and smothered in bacon and onions.

    Rusthawk said...

    Following FrenchFoodieMom on twitter @rusthawk.

    Rusthawk said...

    Liked Chefdruck Musings FB page (Rust Hawk).

    Rusthawk said...

    Posted on my FB wall http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=188593404526051&id=100001156831237

    Rusthawk said...

    Subscribed to Chefdruck Musings.

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/73211411324608513

    ~dab said...

    5-24 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73209442920955904

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/73261080536813568

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Liz said...

    dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/lizgiver/status/73381367416766464

    lizgiver at gmail

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/73484232835604480

    Wanda McHenry said...

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/73495707193057280
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/73534015864438784

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/73569056938135553
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-25 tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/73585825950081024
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    ~dab said...

    5-25 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73573624258371584

    GabbyLowe said...

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    i like plain old hamburgers

    GabbyLowe said...

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    twitter-gabbylowe

    GabbyLowe said...

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/73739652141547520

    GabbyLowe said...

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subcriber

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/73817749310287872

    Liz said...

    dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/lizgiver/status/73837135295299585

    lizgiver at gmail

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-26 tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/73910941267398656
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/73943076095266816
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    ~dab said...

    5-26 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73946906329481217

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/73998913966837760
    tweety
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Liz said...

    dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/lizgiver/status/74090318051557376

    lizgiver at gmail

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/74141639068762112

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-27 tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/74295809654538240
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/74305304459878400
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/74297565293719552

    ~dab said...

    5-27 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/74286077212499968

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/74344394010009600
    tweety
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/74375122307399680
    tweeting
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/74545542348279808

    Cheryl said...

    Corn on the cob! There is nothing better than hot corn on the cob with little burnt bits. We slather them with sour cream, Lawry's season salt and lime juice. Wow, they are good.

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    Cheryl said...

    I follow you on twitter @HeartnSoulmom

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    Cheryl said...

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/HeartnSoulmom/status/74557719834673153

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    Cheryl said...

    I like the Chefdruck fan page on Facebook. (Cheryl HeartnSoulmom)

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    Cheryl said...

    I posted this giveaway to my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=175557182501786&id=100001276074930

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    Cheryl said...

    I subscribe via email.

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/74582944592826368
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-28 tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/74668398201683968
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    ~dab said...

    5-28 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/74653109309288448

    susitravl said...

    My family insists on Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad for all BBQ's.
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    susitravl said...

    Like you on FB (SusanB)
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/74711366715445248

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/74667166233927682

    Tylerpants said...

    I love making mango salsa for BBQ's. love the sweet, spicy & salty combo! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    Tylerpants said...

    I'm a fan on Facebook (Lisa L). tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    Tylerpants said...

    Subscribes to Chefdruck Musings. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-29 tweet
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/74991449812373504
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    Cheryl said...

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/HeartnSoulmom/status/75008728423866368

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/75009837452365824
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    trixx said...

    I always make plenty mango corn salsa. It's very light and the perfect the accompaniment.

    Here's the recipe. I don't make it spicy though, so the kids can eat it.
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/mango-corn-salsa/Detail.aspx

    trixx said...

    I subscribe to your blog!

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/75021542114852864

    ~dab said...

    http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/75017115584827392

    Anonymous said...

    Grilled pineapple and strawberry kebabs are delicious!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/75036691517276160

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/75068946683928576

    chirp
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/75116518647676928

    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tawndam said...

    http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/75192549068914688

    ~dab said...

    http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/75205927413878785

    ~dab said...

    I Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter

    ~dab said...

    I Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page

    ~dab said...

    I posted on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/195470823832688

    ~dab said...

    I Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.

    April said...

    I'm not much of a cook so I always offer to bring the deviled eggs. Best thing ever.
    april dot vrugtman at gmail dot com

    Some Lucky Dog said...

    05-30 last tweet!
    http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/75368980881215488
    someluckydog at gmail dot com

    jenv said...

    I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/jenalber/status/75379955747393536
    jenalber@hotmail.com

    Erica best said...

    http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/75369392107565056

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    lilyk said...

    I like to serve pasta salad.

    lilyk said...

    I tweeted about this giveaway at http://twitter.com/likwan/status/75401728811470848.

    lilyk said...

    I posted this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/224687137542744.

    lilyk said...

    I subscribed to your blog.

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/75430062551339008
    5/31
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    Jackie said...

    I usually bring the deviled eggs when we attend a barbecue. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    Jackie said...

    I am an email subscriber
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    Cheryl said...

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/HeartnSoulmom/status/75776749933301760

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/75797764314890241
    6/1
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/76161338673598464

    6/2
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/76517615593455616
    6/3
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/76883997946429440
    tweet
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    tannawings said...

    http://twitter.com/tannawings/status/77259933229400064
    6/5
    baypayments@yahoo.com

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails