Saturday, February 06, 2010

Fraggle Rock Wembley's Egg Surprise Giveaway

Finding DVDs that will entertain my three kids simultaneously is a challenge. I need movies that appeal to both boys and girls, and that will be cool enough for a second grader and entertaining enough for a three year old. When I do find a title that fits the bill, I stock it carefully in our minivan for the next long car trip.

I received a review copy of Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock: Wembley's Egg Surprise DVD and was excited to introduce my kids to the wacky 80s characters I remember from Saturday morning cartoons. As I hoped, they fell in love, one and all, with Jim Henson's iconic puppets.
Fraggle Rock: Wembley's Egg Surprise will be released on Tuesday, February 9 and will be available for purchase from Amazon and other online and offline retailers. I have three copies to give away today.

For a chance to win, leave me a comment here with your favorite DVD to keep all your kids or grandkids entertained together. You have until Friday, February 19 to enter. I will select the winners at midnight that night.As usual, you can get extra chances to win by:

30 comments:

Jackie said...

My favorite dvd too keep the kids entertained were the Disney Sing Along dvds...and of course, any of the Barney dvds. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

jenv said...

Toy Story is my favorite dvd to keep everyone entertained. jenalber@hotmail.com

jenv said...

I subscribe to Musings. jenalber@hotmail.com

GabbyLowe said...

OUr favorite DVD are is the Spondge Bob Movie

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

GabbyLowe said...

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

subscribe to musings

GabbyLowe said...

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

subscribe to reviews

GabbyLowe said...

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

tweeted

http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/8867352729

nightowl said...

The movie "UP" is on that keeps all of my kids entertained and the parents too.
winit6@hotmail.com

nightowl said...

I subscribe to my Chefdruck Musings feed.
winit6@hotmail.com

nightowl said...

I subscribe to my Chefdruck Reviews feed.
winit6@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

for some reason, i can pretty much guarantee all three will be entranced with finding nemo. i think it is scary but all three love it...

Unknown said...

for some reason, i can pretty much guarantee all three will be entranced with finding nemo. i think it is scary but all three love it...

melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

i subscribe to chefdruck reviews...

melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com

VickieC said...

The favorite since Christmas has been Dora an the Crystal Palace,they NEVER get tired of watching that an will watch it over an over again

vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/vickiecouturier/status/9059041643

vlbelk(at)Hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings feed
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews feed
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

Terra Heck said...

There's lots of movies my family enjoys watching together, one of them being The Lion King. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

Chefdruck Musings email subscriber
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Aimee said...

Our favorite DVDs right now are the Care Bear movies. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/9296079027

annalene said...

The Bananas in Pajamas videos are pretty great!

annalene
email address is visible in profile

annalene said...

subscribed to the Chefdruck Musings feed

annalene said...

subscribing to my Chefdruck Reviews feed

thanks so much for the chance to win!

Steffanie said...

I blogged
http://sustainablesteffanie.blogspot.com/2010/02/todays-great-giveaway-entries.html

Steffanie said...

I don't see my first comment.

I said that my two boys stay entertained with our Signing Times DVDs.

Cakeblast said...

We all enjoy the Yo Gabba Gabba! Meet My Family DVD..Our son is also a big Pixar Cars fan and we all enjot watching from time to time :)

Cakeblast said...

I subscribe to your Chefdruck Musings feed

Cakeblast said...

I subscribe to your Chefdruck Reviews feed.

Candes said...

Mary Poppins is an old time favorite! Can't get enough of it. The music and magic mezmorizes kiddies! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails