
GIVEAWAY SATURDAY
*** Random.org has selected comment #207 - clynsg - as the winner of the gift certificate. She is going to use it to send flowers to her mother for her birthday. Lucky mom! ****
It may be a Hallmark holiday, but I still a big fan of Mother's Day. After all, who doesn't love to get a little recognition every once in a while? I love waking up in the morning with a chaotic breakfast in bed, being showered with drawings and other homemade crafts from the kids.
Today for giveaway, to get you all in the mood for Mother's Day next weekend, I am offering a $100 gift card to 1-800 FLOWERS for one lucky reader. Whoever wins can shower a woman in their life, regardless of whether it's their mother, sister, daughter or grandmother, with a wonderful surprise. And you don't have to limit your gift to flowers. 1-800 FLOWERS also has many non-floral items to gift like wine, chocolate, and yummy looking cookies. $100 can go far too, you could get a Notes of California wine hamper for $49.99 or a Flower Tower of Fresh Baked Treats for $39.99 and round it out with a bouquet.
To enter to win, just leave me a comment here by Friday, May 15. I'll select the winner at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by linking to this contest on your blog, and subscribing to my feeds for Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews. You can also Tweet about it for an extra entry.

439 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 439 Newer› Newest»Did I read that right? OMGosh a $100 Gift Card to 1 800 Flowers? That is soo Generous!!
Many Many thanks for the chance to win!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
This would be fantastic to win! My mom, who has alzhiemers would love to receive some beautiful flowers that she could look at for days!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
LeslieVeg left a tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1684834736
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe to Musings
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe to reviews
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1684855224
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
wow flowers and goodies for mom- this is a beautiful prize- thankyou
ooooh i would love to win :)
musings subscriber
review subscriber
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/05/chefdruck-1-800-flowers-giveaway-51509.html
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1684933266
WOW!! Thanks for an awesome giveaway:)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
Wow...This would make for a wonderful Mother's Day gift! Thanks for the chance to win : )
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a yahoo subscriber :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed to musings! : )
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on twitter and I tweeted :)
http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/1685018443
laughwithleslie
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed to Reviews via email! : )
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
Fantastic Giveaway!
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Review subscriber.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Musings Subscriber.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet:
https://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/1685214661
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd definitely love a chance to win the gift card - It would be wonderful to have the chance to send some gifties!
I'm a Musings subscriber - this is fabulous!
What a wonderful giveaway! I've ordered from 1-800-Flowers in the past and they are fantastic. Thank you!
what a wonderful giveaway. I would love to be entered. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I subscribe. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I tweeted. 1amypugmire is my username. I don't know how to link. sorry. amsbolda@hotmail.com
Where would we all be without mothers? Your givaway is very generous. Have a wonderful day!
Thom
BBQing Tips From Deep In The Heart Of Oregon
This would be so nice to have! Who doesn't love fresh flowers?
I love flowers, hubby never gets them for me, so I plant them :) Would love this prize!
Subscribed to Chefdruck musings
Subscribed the chefdruck reviews
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/1687150318
This is a super fantastic wonderful giveaway!Thank you!
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings
I'm subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews.
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/1687626681
This would be perfect to help friends celebrate the birth of their baby soon!
Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm a subscriber!
I follow you on twitter, and tweeted:
@chefdruck is hosting a $100 1800flowers.com giveaway at http://tinyurl.com/csnd47
(NimrodVern)
I'd love to win for my mom!
savethemasses@hotmail.com
I would love to win this to send something special to the grandmas! Thanks!
subscribing to your feed yzgirl4
great giveaway! would send my mom and mil flowers with it!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
musing subscriber!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
reviews subscriber!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
This would sure come in handy with mother's day coming up.
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
What a great prize. Those cookies look delicious. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Nice giveaway! Thanks.
I'm a follower. Thanks.
With this giveaway maybe I will get a mothers day gift from my hubby afterall :)
jillk77 at aol dot com
WOW, what a great giveaway!! Thank you for the chance to win this.
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings. Thank you!!
I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews. Thank you!!
This would be wonderful to win! :-)
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I would love to win! Thank you!
kkondek at gmail.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/1692171985
kkondek at gmail.com
I subscribe.
Tweeted! http://twitter.com/toontz/status/1692441170
Oh wow what an awesome give away!! If I would win this I would by flowers for my Mom..even though Mothers day will be over she loves flowers.....it wouldn't matter
I would love to send myself flowers-is that awful or what? Thanks for the chance to enter!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe to Musings.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And I subscribe to Reviews.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd get flowers & cookies for my mother-she would love that
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
i have been totally stressing about what to get our mothers for mothers' day. this would really help out since our budget is very limited right now.
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
i subscribe to chefdruck reviews.
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
i subscribe to chefdruck musings.
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
Wow! $100??? I'd love to win that! My Mom is spending her first Mothers Day in assisted living, and while she appreciates the care she does miss being in the heart of the family. This would help me brighten her day! Thanks!
hondaray6 at hotmail dot com
I follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/hondaray6/status/1695977112
Thanks for the chance!
I'm totally admitting that if I win, I will spend this all on flowers for myself!!
I'm subscribed to Musings!
I'm subscribed to reviews!
Great giveaway. I'd like to get my sister some flowers since she's been my main mother figure most of my life. :3
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
I didn't realize they had such a variety at 1-800-Flowers!
quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com
I am subscribed to your RSS feed!
What a fantastic giveaway! Count me in. Thanks so much.
I could send my Mom a fabulous bouquet of beautiful flowers if I won this gift card!!! Happy Moms Day to all...
My stepmother's birthday is next month and I'd love to send her flowers; she lives in Kansas and we don't see her much and she's been so alone since my dad died last year. Flowers would make her day.
shel704 at aol dot com
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings
shel704 at aol dot com
I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews
shel704 at aol dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1703135311
shel704 at aol dot com
I would love to have this to send flowers to my MIL. She is such a nice lady and always sends us stuff. Some surprise flowers would make her day.
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/1709198493
I would send my Mom some flowers.I would let her know how much she means to me
Thanks
matternu@aol.com
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings
matternu@aol.com
subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews
matternu@aol.com
Wow! This is a wonderful Mother's Day give.
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
twtd @gahome2mom
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
Win $100 Floral @chefdruck http://bit.ly/U7JRSless than 5 seconds ago from web
I would love a chance, thanks!
I subscribe to chefdruck Musings :)
thanks!
I subscribe to chefdruck reviews
thanks!
What a great prize! I could get something for my mom and both mother-in-laws!
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
I am a Musings subscriber.
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
I am a Reviews subscriber as well.
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
What a beautiful giveaway!!
Thanks for the chance
tiggeraj at yahoo dot com
wow! nice giveaway.
email in profile
This would be a wonderful way to bless some of my loved ones with wonderful surprises from 1-800-Flowers!
Onlycancan ta hotmail tod com
What a great giveaway. Please count me in to win. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber of Chefdruck Musings.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to get the Junior's Famous Cheesecakes and Everything Cupcake™ Birthday Cupcakes.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber to your feeds for Chefdruck Musings.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber to your feed Chefdruck Reviews.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
i would love this!! I hope i win!
This is a wonderful prize. Thanks.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!
i'm in it to win it mverno@roadrunner.com
what a thoughtful gift to a mom or anyone going through rough times.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
Hey, that is a great giveaway!
pkbailey@charter.net
Fantastic getaway, unfortunately fresh flowers has been one of the things we have had to cut out this year as a "not needed" expense. Would love to give my sister some for Mother's day and buy a small bouquet for myself
Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway!
My mother's birthday is coming up and I would love to surprise her because she's never been given flowers on her birthday!
texas_heartland84[at]yahoo[dot]com
That would buy one heck of a nice bunch of flowers!
wow- what a super prize!
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
There is nothing better than a surprise delivery of flowers. Thank you so much for the generous giveaway. sharonaquilino(At)hotmail(dot)com
With so many great things to choose from, it would take me a while to decide how to spend the GC.
traymona[at]aol.com
I would love to send flowers to my aunt, and yours are so fresh and wonderful!
Erin
eescheffer@msn.com
Excellent contest!
My mother loves fresh flowers :)
quincy@i-love-dogs.com
just in time for mothers day... count me in.
I am meeting my birth sister for the first time next week. It would be great to send her flowers.
I twittered: qwills2cats
This would be awesome to win~Thanks for the chance:)
I'd love to be entered to win!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
Thanks for giving me a chance to see my mom smile some more :)
I would love to give my 88-year-old mother all the flowers I could see -- she deserves everything!
I would love to give my 88-year-old mom all the flowers I can find!
mindymercer30@yahoo.com
I would love to send my mom some flowers.
This would be so nice!
I subscribe.
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
Would love to win the GC for flowers. My hubby is a great guy but in the flowers department a bit lacking.
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
What a great gift! I don't get to have flowers very often!
This would be great to win at this time of year. Thanks
I love flowers but don't buy them too often. Thanks for the nice giveaway!
Wow, $100 for 1800 flowers? How great! I love flowers but never buy them because they tend to get expensive very quickly. Thanks.
kport207 at gmail dot com
This is a nice giveaway.
oldnehamkin@yahoo.com
I hope this is open to Canadians, because I would love to send myself some flowers :)
id send flowers to my mum if i won. that would be cool. thanks! (freaaa@gmail.com)
I'd love to be able to send my sweet MIL some flowers for everything she has done for us! Thank you for the terrific giveaway!
Kim
turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com
Id love some free flowers to give my wife -- Thanks !
I'd luv to win flowers to brighten our house. susan wiener, swiener1[at]tampabayr.r.com
What a lovely prize! Thank you for offering it. I love fresh flowers in the house, BUT you said the "magic word" when you mentioned they offer chocolate, too... chocolate and fresh flowers. Yes, that sounds fabulous indeed! :-)
I subscribed via email. :-)
Awesome contest, I love your blog, I dont have enough smarts or desire to write one
Thanks for the chance to win
i would like to treat my wife, who has just nursed me through my 6th surgery in the last 6 years!
they have some beautiful arrangements. It would be hard to choose from the selections available.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
That flower tower of sweet bake treats look so yummy. 1-800 flowers has such pretty arrangements of flowers. What a wonderful giveaway.
Thank you so much for offering this giveaway!
what a great chance to surprise someone with flowers!
flowers always cheers me up
I love getting flowers! My husband thinks we have plenty in the garden so why would I want somebody to GIVE me flower? :-(
I took a look at 1-800 FLOWERS, and I have to say I am amazed! The flowers look so fresh and brilliant! I really like the birthday flower cake, along with the Azalea Bonsai..Just ~BEAUTIFUL~
Thanks for the chance!
~Sher
septemberbaby10@gmail.com
I have bought from 800-flowers a few times. Its pricey but SOO pretty - my mom love receiving them from 800-flowers the most
wow
I just love 1-800-flowers. they always have such beautiful flowers. i would love to send my own mother flowers for mother's day
teechbiz at gmail dot com
My mom deserves only the best- and this gift would really be the BEST!
Cindy Merrill
writer61-@-yahoo-.-com
SEnding flowers is out of my budget now so this would be wonderful.
The fresh baked treats are a really great gift idea.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com
this is wonderful, thank you very much :)
Flowers are one of those things that fell out of budget this year - would love to have some in the house again.
tvollowitz at aol dot com
my mom is gone but i have a great mother in law love to do something for her
How fun! I've never used a flower service before... I love all the other stuff they have, though - like the cookies! :-)
Thanks for the giveaway!
ladyufshalott at yahoo.com
I would love to win this so I could send flowers to my mom and daughter just because I love them so much.
This would be great. I love flowers.
I love the smell of roses and that is what I would buy if I won this.
ty 4 the awesome giveaway and entry:)
I tweeted.
I tweeted. (sorry I forgot to add link to upper post).
http://twitter.com/kathyluman/status/1752766868
I follow you on twitter.
i could send a lot of flowers with $100.
GREAT CONTEST CHEF!
I'd like to send some of those delicious looking cookies to me!
If I win this, I will have to give it to my Grandma. She absolutely loves any kind of food arrangements. I gave her an edible arrangements fruit basket and she just could not believe how they made all of that fruit look like flowers!
pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net
My kids would love to give their mom lots of flowers with this prize! Thanks for having the giveaway!
I love flowers, this would be great for my Mom who is turning 70 this year
Well I couldn't send my mother flowers for Mothers Day this year- but I surely need to for her birthday in June. Thanks for the chance.
Oh my gosh - I so love flowers, and my 2 young daughters can't send me any.
I would send my mom the most beautiful bouquet on her birthday! Thanks for the chance.
This would be wonderful to have. I would probably use it for an Uncle that is getting chemo. Thanks for the chance!
It's been 10 years since I got flowers. I'd send some to myself and my Mom.
I did't send flowers for Mother's Day, but mom's birthday is coming up this summer--what a big boquet I could send--I'm usually able to afford the $50 range. Would love to win!!
Subscribed to feed and blog--lfoster6@cfl.rr.com
With this I could actually afford to send some flowers to my daughter for her birthday!
clynsg at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/fostertam/status/1754679457--my tweet from lfoster6@cfl.rr.com
What a nice giveaway! I could send flowers to my daughter for her upcoming BD.
love flowers and would love to win this gift card...thanks for the great giveaway
I wasn't aware they had so many other things besides flowers. Great giveaway. Thanks.
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
http://twitter.com/diesel51/status/1754922777
I really would love to be able to get something extra special.
I looked and looked for a deal to send flowers this year, but even after the low price for the actual flowers by the time most sites were done charging for the vase and high shipping fees, the $20 flowers turned into $40 flowers, and I just couldn't do it for both mothers. I would love to be able to send them 'just because' flowers.
I have used 1-800-Flowers before and they are great! I would love to win this gift card to send a few people a "just because" bouquet.
Ooh so many awesome gifts to choose on the site, even besides flowers! They have some great gift ideas. Thank you so much!!
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
Flowers always put a smile on my face!!! Thanks for the Chance!!
Mogrill@comcast.net
Great prize, a person could find nice things here.
Flowers are just wonderful
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
I could get some really nice flowers with a 100 dollar gc. I love fresh flowers; I just wish they weren't so expensive.
I tweeted your contest here: http://twitter.com/April1p/status/1756651033
I never HAD $100 to spend on flowers. It meant doing without something ELSE. But this win would make it so EASY for me to order flowers. And I'd send them to me, because I just love getting flowers delivered right to my door!
May Schul
tzmay041827@yahoo.com
I would love to win this prize so my son can send my wife flowers
Post a Comment