
GIVEAWAY SATURDAY
*** Random.org has selected comment #207 - clynsg - as the winner of the gift certificate. She is going to use it to send flowers to her mother for her birthday. Lucky mom! ****
It may be a Hallmark holiday, but I still a big fan of Mother's Day. After all, who doesn't love to get a little recognition every once in a while? I love waking up in the morning with a chaotic breakfast in bed, being showered with drawings and other homemade crafts from the kids.
Today for giveaway, to get you all in the mood for Mother's Day next weekend, I am offering a $100 gift card to 1-800 FLOWERS for one lucky reader. Whoever wins can shower a woman in their life, regardless of whether it's their mother, sister, daughter or grandmother, with a wonderful surprise. And you don't have to limit your gift to flowers. 1-800 FLOWERS also has many non-floral items to gift like wine, chocolate, and yummy looking cookies. $100 can go far too, you could get a Notes of California wine hamper for $49.99 or a Flower Tower of Fresh Baked Treats for $39.99 and round it out with a bouquet.
To enter to win, just leave me a comment here by Friday, May 15. I'll select the winner at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by linking to this contest on your blog, and subscribing to my feeds for Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews. You can also Tweet about it for an extra entry.

439 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 439 Newer› Newest»This would be awesome. My husband is having a big birthday ending in"0" in June...I would use this to surprise him with something fun...semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber by email. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
You are right ... $100 can go a long way on 1-800-FLOWERS.
What a great giveaway! Beautiful flowers are always a great gift!
What a fabulous giveaway! I'd use this for flowers for my daughter, the ballerina...she will be performing rep in a few weeks. Thanks for the opportunity.
Would love to win this for my mom's birthday at the end of the month!
i love flowers!! cross my fingers!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
My sister would love this gift card. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
I would love to send my aunt some flowers. She has been in and out of the hospital and having a rough time so I would love to send some and cheer her up.
hebert024 at aol dot com
They are ALL so gorgeous! I would have a really hard time picking! Thanks for the giveaway!
The flower tower is really cute. I didn't know they had more than just flowers. Thanks for the giveaway!
I blogged: http://prize-apolooza.blogspot.com/2009/05/chefdruck-musings-1-800-flowers.html
I subscribed to Chefdruck Musings via reader.
I subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews via reader.
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/amishdancer/status/1761107673
I'd love to be able to buy my sister a beautiful flower arrangement for her birthday at the end of May.
I love their selection. Thanks for the great giveaway! :)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Excellent prize, thanks.
I would love to send my mom flowers "just because".
I would just love to send some nice flowers to my Mom for her B-day!
This would be great for all those June birthdays!!!
I like to send flowers and receive them.
I love flowers! They make a house very cheerful!
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
My mom's favorite flower is the stargazer lily so I would use this certificate to get her the Rose and Lilies in Lenox® Crystal Vase, it is a stunning arrangement
one would need $100 in flowers to attempt to make-up sending a late mother's day gift(better late than never...)
timgus at cox dot net
This is an awesome giveaway! Thank you-there are many ladies I know who would deserve a bouquet to brighten their day!
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/MaddyRu/statuses/1765758077
I would love to shower the special woman in my life with flowers!
my mom would love this for her birthday.
Such a nice prize, thank you!
fantastic, I can get great flowers with that.
I would use this for my mother. This year her birthday and mother's day fell on the same day. We had fun and really enjoyed ourselves. I'd like to continue the celebration. She deserves this.
I hope I'm the lucky winner. I'd mostly likely select a plant and some tasty treats.
this is a nice prize--love flowers
This would be great, I have a few people I would love to send something nice to.
that flower tower of treats is adorable. I'd love to win the gc, thanks.
my mommys birthday is in june! the big 50!!
picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com
I suscribed to your feeds!!
picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com
Great giveaway. I have a long wishlist at 1-800-Flowers. Wowowow!! I love the plants and the gift baskets too. Blessings, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net
subscribe to feeds fhartman@frontiernet.net
follow you on Twitter and tweeted id keepsakebaby
keepsakebabyhttp://bit.ly/BzeJd Floral Spree with 1-800-Flowers Giveaway on chefdruck.blogspot.com
less than 5 seconds ago from web
fhartman@frontiernet.net
subscribe to other Chef Druck Musings fhartman@frontiernet.net
subscribe to other Chef Druck Reviews fhartman@frontiernet.net
Flowers say it all, love to send them, love to recieve them,love to win this gift card.
Lots of birthdays coming up...please enter me!
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I would love to win this. Thank you!
mrsleonard[at]ymail[dot]com
This is such a wonderful prize! Who doesn't love fresh beautiful flowers? =)
LayDeeBugLove@aol.com
I'm not sure how I could ever choose with all the great stuff they have!
What a generous giveaway! If I win, I'm getting flowers for my mom's birthday! Thanks.
I would like to be spoiled.
count me in to win!
Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com
i follow you!
Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com
I would love to win this. Money was too tight this year to buy my mother flowers and I would love to win this so I could surprise her with a belated mothers day bouquet.
lindsay.stixrud@yahoo.com
This is a great giveaway, thanks for the chance to win
me mum would love this! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
I love getting flowers. I'd buy myself an extravagant arrangement and tell my hubby a secret admirer bought them for me...and that he'd better watch out. :)
thank you :) I'd love to have some fresh flowers around the apartment!
alison_luby at hotmail dot com
I would love to send my mom flowers just for the heck of it-chocolate too!
smchester at gmail dot com
I would send to my mother in law, she just got out the hospital, flowers would give her a big "feel good". Thanks for the chance to win them.
alice100@comcast.net
we could really use this
Thanks for the GREAT giveaway
please count me in :)
love flowers
I love 1800flowers. They always send great looking flowers. I would order some for myself (my bday is this month) and my mom (hers is in June.
wow, what a great giveaway Vanessa! I love flowers, and so does my mom-this would be a wonderful gift so I could send her some flowers!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I subscribe to ChefDrucks Musings!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I subscribe to ChefDruck Reviews!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
nice giveaway. i would love to win it. thanks for the giveaway.
Mom would love this!
baller19822002@yahoo.com
Wow nice contest!! Thanks for the chance!!! :)
I subscribe!:)
I'd love to win this. I would buy my wife some flowers. She deserves to have something beautiful to look at while she's at home sick.
dillon.sostrom@yahoo.com
Wonderful giveaway, could spoil a bunch! =)
MovieMomma@gmail.com
Subscriber here. :)
MovieMomma@gmail.com
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/CinemaSista/status/1781860414
Twitter ID: CinemaSista
MovieMomma@gmail.com
I would order a plant for my husband's office. He's been needing one and they have some nice ones at 1800flowers.
janmcd01@yahoo.com
Would love to win. I would send my husband some flowers to let him know he means the world to me thank you
It'd be nice to win this, always can use brownie points by sending flowers.
greg.stixrud@yahoo.com
I would really like to win this. Thanks for the giveaway!
danmcd01@yahoo.com
This may sound funny but I didn't realize that they sold so many more gifts than flowers. That is pretty cool!
Thank you so much!
Thanks,
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
THank you for a great giveaway! I would love to win this. Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Over thr past six months, my parents have been dealing with crisis. These flowers would really boost their spirits.
stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com
I would love to send some flowers to my mom friends!
Wow this is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win this!
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com
I haven't been able to afford fresh flowers for my wife in a long time. This would be great to win!
wow I could get several arrangements for my daughters and DIL
This would be great to spread a little love to my family
I started to send flowers to my mom for Mother's Day, then saw the final total on the website for my tiny little bouquet, and changed my mind. $100 gift card would let me accomplish my mission in time for her birthday.
wow! this is amazing! I have a special someone's birthday coming up so this will come in handy, thanks for the chance! yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
wow a $100.00 flower giftcard? That would help out with the wedding if I won this. Good luck to everyone and thanks for this contest.
what a neat giveaway for my mom. Thanks for the chance
jason@allworldautomotive.com
This would be nice for upcoming birthdays and anniversaries.
I could really spoil my mom with this! Thanks for the opportunity.
susan dot lockhart at gmail dot com
I would like to send this to my Mom for her birthday
This would be so much fun to spend on Mom.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
There is not a woman I know who doesn't enjoy receiving flowers, and without sounding repetitive of what others have said, I truly would love to send my Mother some flowers since I was not able to physically be with her on Mother's Day. It would be such an unexpected surprise, and I just know it would put a HUGE smile on her face. Thanks so much for the chance to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I twittered. Here is the link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1789038793
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I'm subscribed to your Chefdruck Musings feeds
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am subscribed to your Chefdruck Reviews feeds.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS...I LOOOOVE FLOWERS! THANK YOU :)
What an awesome giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
My mom's birthday is coming up. This would make a wonderful gift.
This would be great for my mom. Her birthday is 1 week apart from Mother's Day!
wow,awesome giveaway ! thanks so much :)
my daughter has Surgery the end of this month and i would love to surpise her with some flowers ...
That would keep me out of the doghouse for a year... ;-)
I love flowers!
Amber
Crystalclearbc@aol.com
Fresh flowers - what a wonderful treat!
I love giving and receiving flowers. This is a great giveaway. Thanks!
braaisjo at gmail dot com
Thanks for the chance to win, and God bless you. I'd definitely use this to send my Mom some exciting birthday surprises.
I love fresh flowers of any kind and a plant I can keep is even better!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
WooHoo fun giveaway to win....to giveaway. tasardina@yahoo.com
This would be for my partner!
I subscribed to Chefdruck Musings via reader.
I subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews via reader.
Fantastic prize! I could send pretty things to 3 people with this. THanks for the chance! theprophecygirl at hotmail dot com
Crossing my fingers -- thanks for a great contest =)
With that generous gift card, I could get my mom some pretty flowers AND the Gourmet Delights Basket. Then we'd share those goodies!
I would love the chance to win,thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
Flowers are the way to my heart-
Diane
dianesmb@aol.com
This would be a great win. I would use it to send my niece something for her new house.
I was not remembered this mother day, so this would be great to send myself a beautiful spring bouquet.
Mothers Day has passed, but I know a certain sister that would be getting a BIG bunch of flowers for her birthday if I won this. Thanks
What a lovely and generous prize! I would love to be able to use this to buy flowers (and other goodies too?) for my Mother is recovering from major back surgery. She loves flowers and misses gardening, especially this time of year!
What a super giveaway - thanks for the opportunity.
I am an email subscriber at
Reality1203(at)aol(dot)com
I would purchase Abundant Love for Mom flowers.
Thanks
charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com
I subscribe to your feed.
charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/1796354488
charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com
Yes! My mom's birthday is just around the corner in early summer. She loves flowers!
Would love to be able to send my mother in law flowers for her birthday in June since we won't be able to be together this year. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
very nice!!! i love flowers, and thank you for the opportunity to win this.
love your site
What a nice surprise this would be for my mom. She loves flowers. Thanks for the contest!
I love that they have so much more than flowers.
What great giveaway. I was looking around their site and my mom would love the One Dozen Snapdragons Arranged in a Vase.
souldolphindream@aol.com
thanks so much for a awesome giveaway
What a great contest! I would love to surprise my parents with some pretty flowers,or a yummy treat!
Great, just in time for some upcoming birthdays
What a lovely prize, and so very generous! I had a great Mother's Day but no flowers this year. I'd love to be able to get some for myself *and* for my Mom. :-)
I have the greatest Mom in the world and I hope she knows I feel that way. I'm sure some roses would help me to say that. :-)
I'm already an email subscriber.
:-)
All is forgiven when you say I am sorry with flowers!
madamerkf at aol dot com
Awesome giveaway...thanx...
I twittered...
http://twitter.com/candybug44
flowers would be really nice this time of year
I would love to win. Flowers are so expensive, and I can't afford to send them often and this would be just great.
I wish I had this gc for mothers day, but better late than never; right? lol. s...@h...l.com
I would love to win this!
tweeted.
http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1799561520
subscribed to chefdruck musings by google reader.
subscribed to chefdruck reviews by google reader.
My wife would love being surprised at work with an arrangement of flowers and a box of assorted chocolates - but not so surprised as to know better than bring the chocolates home! ;)
mcj4tlj@comcast.net
This would be so wonderful for sending a surprise bouquet over to my husband's Oma's new place in a retirement home, since it's ten hours away and we can't see her.
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com
1 800 FLOWERS rock!
Great giveaway.
This is fantastic! I could send something to my Mom and have something for our house also!
Subscribed to Chefdruck Musings!~
spencer1953@gmail.com
Subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews.
Tweet!~chefdruckmusings http://chefdruck.blogspot.com/2009/05/win-floral-spree-with-1-800-flowers.html Flowers!
dresdenrain-ID.
I'd love to get the Hatbox of Gourmet Treats for my favorite aunt!
I would love to win this! My mother's birthday and my sister's birthday are both in June!
pleaseundress@yahoo.com
Wonderful contest & blog!!
annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to send my mom and my sister-in-law some flowers. Thanks!
rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
Oh wow, I would love to get this so i could do something nice for my mother, she really deserves it =)
emomeperfect11@yahoo.com
Flowers bring so much life to a room!This would be wonderful to have.
I love flowers.
A $100 g/c would be wonderful to have during this time of year. Thanks so much for a great contest.
sweeps4us(at)gmail(dot)com
i would love to b able to buy my mom some flowers.
aumissal@gmail.com
I would love to win this to send flowers to my daughter
gjsrjs@sbcglobal.net
Please enter me in this great giveaway.
My mother is elderly and lives alone 1200 miles from us. She likes flowers, so I would use this to send you flowers to let her know that I really miss her and I'm thinking of her.
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I love flowers, but I'd definitely send my mom some flowers instead of me. Thanks for the chance to win!
sasquatch1bmf[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks for the giveaway Please count me in lezanac@yahoo.com
I subscribed to one of your feeds, thanks!
This sounds great! I need to send my mom some flowers for her birthday coming up :) Hope I win!
strycker@slu.edu
I would love to be able to send my mother some fresh flowers. It would brighten her day.
mercsmercado at yahoo dot com
How wonderful to have these beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter on her "big 40th" birthday! Would be so wonderful to win this prize! Thanks!
Barbara Rawe
tykelly1@yahoo.com
I would send posies to my older daughter who is having her second!
ThebigwomanB@aol.com
WowWee! What a generous giveaway! I've never had flowers deilivered so this would be a very neat gift for me, thank you very much for the chance to win!
katco64 at aol dot com
Thank you for a great giveaway.
Wow, this is a fantastic giveaway!
Thanks so much for hosting it!
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
What a great giveaway. Thank you!
Oh, I love 1-800-Flowers and always use them to send flowers to relatives who live out of state. My elderly mother in law says that the flowers are always so beautiful!
i hope i win getting some flowers would really cheer me p!
What a fun prize! I would love to get the chance to give someone a wonderful surprise gift :)b
Thanks for the contest!
bahjeep@aol.com
Thanks for the very generous giveaway.
I subscribe to your feed.
They have beautiful things. Thanks for the giveaway!
I'm subscribed to your RSS feed.
Wow! I have prize envy :)
froggypartyof2@aol.com
Great giveaway offering!
My mom and wife both deserve a bonquet of flowers for all the joy they bring to my life!
Please, include me in your giveaway drawing!
Thanks and good luck to all!
leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com
I'd love to win this generous giveaway and get something wonderful for my mother -- and maybe a little something for myself, too :)
I'm a Chefdruck Musings subscriber!
leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com
Thanks!
I'm a Chefdruck Reviews subscriber!
leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com
Thanks!
I love flowers!
Card me!
writetosteve at hotmail dot com
I would love this for my mom
I love fresh flowers in my house! Thanks for the sweet giveaway!
I'd love to get the Spring Refresher Gift Set for my sister!
What a great giveaway! My mom would be really happy! I would love to send her flowers at work! Thanks for the chance! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Who doesn't love flowers! Thank you at the chance for a great prize!
Fantastic giveaway! If I'm lucky enough to win, it couldn't come at a better time - my favorite aunt's turning 40 in a couple weeks, and since I can't be there to celebrate with her, I'd love to send her a wonderful bouquet with the gift card. Thanks for the chance to win!
gkaufmanss@yahoo.com
Blogged about the giveaway here: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-1-800-flowers-gc-giveaway.html
gkaufmanss@yahoo.com
Subscribed to the Chefdruk Musings feed - thanks!
gkaufmanss@yahoo.com
Post a Comment