Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Taste of Chicago Ticket Giveaway

This Friday through July 3, Chicago will be taken over by the nation’s largest food festival, Taste of Chicago. I can't wait to check out the festivities and sample food from nearly 60 different Chicago restaurants.

It's easy to go nuts at festivals like this one and gorge yourself on all the different offerings, but this year, Humana is one of the festival sponsors and they're promoting healthy and tasty alternatives at the Taste of Chicago to keep you on the right track while taking part in the fun. They've put together the Humana Healthier Choices guide that showcases 20 healthier appetizers, entrees and desserts from 17 participating Chicago restaurants. All of the Humana Healthier Choices, evaluated and selected by a panel of local medical experts, are low in calories, sodium and saturated fat, but high on taste – and will be marked with the “green apple” symbol on the menu boards at the festival.
Bloggers like Food Diva will be doing demos at the Taste of Chicago.

Humana has offered my family two sets of complimentary tickets (24 tickets) to Taste of Chicago and has also provided me with two additional sets for you to giveaway to one of my readers. Perhaps we could even arrange to experience the Taste of Chicago together!and encourage your winning reader to do the same.

HOW TO ENTER:
To enter to win, please leave me a comment about whether you've ever attended the Taste of Chicago. I'll select the winner at random on Friday, June 24. If you win, you'll pick up your tickets at the Humana booth at the Taste of Chicago.

And there's many ways to earn additional chances to win, just make sure to return here to leave comments for each additional entry. You can:
    • Follow @Frenchfoodiemom on Twitter
    • Tweet about this contest.
    • Like the Chefdruck Musings Fan Page
    • Post about this contest on your Facebook page.
    • Post about this contest on your blog.
    • Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
    • Tweet about this contest on multiple days, and you'll get multiple entries. Just don't forget to leave me a comment each time you perform an entry action so that you get credit.
Congrats to Commenter #13 - Just Another Mom - she won the tickets to Taste of Chicago!

    24 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I follow on Twitter! @DVCMom

    Unknown said...

    I like Chefdruck on Facebook!
    Kristen Kirk VanTassle

    Unknown said...

    I Tweeted about the contest too! @DVCMom

    http://twitter.com/#!/DVCMom/status/83226724078321664

    Unknown said...

    I haven't attended Taste of CHicago since I was a little girl, I would love to go back!

    Lucky's Luna said...

    I love the Taste! We are definitely going this year! I follow you on twitter as @luckysluna.

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Lucky's Luna said...

    I tweeted about the giveaway as @luckysluna.

    http://twitter.com/#!/luckysluna/status/83610839998939136

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Lucky's Luna said...

    I Like your fan page on Facebook as Jessica Chiou!

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Alli said...

    We love Taste of Chicago!! I've gone every year except the year I was busy giving birth. :)

    couponingfor4 (at) gmail (dot) com

    Lucky's Luna said...

    I posted about the giveaway on my blog, Lucky's Luna.

    http://luckysluna.blogspot.com/2011/06/taste-of-chicago-ticket-giveaway.html

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Alli said...

    Twitter Follower!

    couponingfor4 (at) gmail (dot) com

    Cher said...

    We try to go every year to the Taste!

    Cher said...

    follow you on twitter @mamasmoney

    tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

    I haven't been to the Taste in over 10 years! Would love to win this!

    tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

    Already following on Twitter: justanothermom

    tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

    Subscribed through Google Friend.

    sheena@sophistishe.com said...

    I've attended the Taste a few times and would love to go some time next week (in the morning, lol).

    sheena@sophistishe.com said...

    I follow you on Twitter. I'm @sheenatatum.

    sheena@sophistishe.com said...

    I like you on Facebook. I'm facebook.com/sheenatatum

    sheena@sophistishe.com said...

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/SheenaTatum/status/83992306948120577

    Megryansmom said...

    I haven't been to the Taste in over 15 years, my husband and I would love to go!

    Megryansmom said...

    I follow you on Twitter

    @megryansmom

    Megryansmom said...

    I like Chefdruck on Facebook!

    Rita Pacenta

    Lucky's Luna said...

    Sorry,

    I don't know if I was clear enough in first entry I been to the Taste a few times, last year and four years before that! Lots of fun.


    I also noticed I included I'm a twitter follower in first entry.
    I'm making it this entry
    Twitter follower, @luckysluna.

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Lucky's Luna said...

    I tweeted again today
    http://twitter.com/#!/luckysluna/status/84107550081032192

    luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails