Saturday, June 18, 2011

S'Mores Summer Fun

S'Mores are one of the best parts of summer. You can fancy them up or keep them traditional, but it's impossible to resist the fun of melting a marshmallow over an open flame on a warm summer night. Last summer in Ohio, we had a fire pit in our backyard that got a lot more use than we expected. There was something magical about watching the kids run around the flames, laughing, and licking marshmallow and chocolate off their fingers.

This summer, I'm partnering with the Motherhood and Hershey's on a special S'Mores promotion.  In a few weeks, I will be posting about a surprise theme involving Hershey’s and S’mores. I don't even have the full details of the surprise theme yet, but if S'Mores are involved, I know it will be mouth watering and fun.

You too can get involved in this summer's Hershey's S'Mores Campaign to win some fun prizes and share your love of S'Mores. Beginning this week, families are invited to capture and share their favorite S’mores moments on the Hershey’s brand Facebook page for a chance to win S’mores-themed prizes. The grand-prize is a Canon Rebel Camera, slate marble outdoor firebowl, $250 SnapFish gift card, roasting skewers set and all of the ingredients needed to make S’mores, including Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars. You can download the Say S’mores application on the Hershey's Facebook page to participate in monthly photo contests and receive coupons.

Stay tuned for my S'mores surprise theme post later this summer and enjoy your own melted chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker fun in the meanwhile. I'll be receiving a small stipend from Hershey's in compensation for helping to promote their campaign.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails