That's why I will be eternally grateful to two women who changed my life today. I kid you not, they CHANGED my life. And will no longer make me fall so far behind in picking winners.
On a recent giveaway, I posted a plea asking if anyone had found a better way to pick winners on Blogger. The ever resourceful Amanda from Confessions from a Household of Six sent me a link to a Tech Tuesday post from Katydid and Did. The title: Numbering Comments in Blogger.
A few minutes of playing with my code and suddenly, eureka, my comments were numbered. I'm embarrassed to admit how incredibly happy that made me.
I hope that by sharing this, I'll be spreading the joy!
I hope that by sharing this, I'll be spreading the joy!

6 comments:
You are my hero. I mean clearly you've always been my hero, from like day one or so, but now, wow even more so!
I shall no longer have to do a happy dance when Random.org pulls out a number in the tens!
I found a way to number my comments almost as soon as I started the giveaways because counting was such a pain. What a lifesaver.
Thanks for sharing. She always has such helpful tech posts, but I missed this one.
I know how you feel. Then, after you count it, you have to recount it, just in case...what a pain!
Glad I could help! I can't take all the credit. Almost everything I know about blogging I learned from the girls at MomDot. That numbering comments tut is worth it's weight in gold.
Yes, I need this info. I haven't been holding many giveaways as of late, but had the same frustration.
Thanks!
Thank you soo much! Worked like a charm ;-)
Post a Comment