Saturday, February 28, 2009

Honey Kix "Sweet and Simple" Giveaway


GIVEAWAY SATURDAY
Congrats to Leslie, Jackie, and Angie - they are our winners as selected by random.org!
Since my oldest started first grade this fall, our morning routine really moved into hyperdrive. The days of hot pancakes or waffles are now relegated to the weekend, and we've embraced cold cereal and milk. Now that I'm not trying to be June Cleaver at the stove, my stress is greatly reduced, and my kids are probably having a healthier breakfast.

Instead of just sticking with one cereal, I find that my kids like to vary things up and I'm always looking for new cereals to jazz up their breakfast. They were thrilled to try the new Honey Kix cereal sent over by MyBlogSpark this month. They loved the cute little honey jar and plastic cereal bowls it came with. They also loved the Honey Kix with its sweet taste and fun crunchy texture. I was concerned that I was filling them up with empty calories, but was reassured after reading on the box that each serving contains 16 grams of whole grain and has no artificial flavors or preservatives. My only pet peeve was that they liked the cereal so much, they were eating it dry and dropping it throughout the house. I kept expected to see cute little mice instead of the cute little bee on the box.

For giveaway today, I have three Sweet and Simple Honey Kix gift packs to share with three lucky winners. Each gift pack contains a coupon for a free box of Honey Kix, the cute little honey jar I mentioned, a set of colorful plastic cereal bowls, a container to take your cereal and milk on-the-go, and a great container to keep cereal fresh at home.

To enter to win, just leave a comment here with your favorite cereal by Friday, March 13. I'll select the winners at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by linking to this contest on your blog, and subscribing to my feeds for Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews. You can also Tweet about it for an extra entry.

105 comments:

valerie2350 said...

cheerios! :)

valerie2350 said...

musings subscriber

valerie2350 said...

review subscriber

valerie2350 said...

http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1264780794

valerie2350 said...

http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/chefdruck-kix-giveaway-31309.html

Anonymous said...

Rasin Nut Bran is my favorite cereal.
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

VickieC said...

My favorite is Banana nut crunch,Im the only one at the house that likes it an it doesnt last long



vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

Ellen C. said...

My favorite "adult" cereal would be special K. My favorite "kids" cereal would be fruity pebbles. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

Probably Corn Pops. Sooo addictive.

Anonymous said...

My son and I both like Froot Loops.

talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this giveaway: http://goyay.blogspot.com/2009/03/chefdruck-musings-honey-kix-giveaway.html

talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/talonsmom731/status/1265672737

talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Jackie said...

My favorite "good for you" cereal is Cheerios. But my real favorite cereal is Cocoa Krispies. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

Anonymous said...

My favorite has always been Honey nut cheerios...yummmmmy!!!!!

Great giveaway!!!!

-barbarabaker :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also a follower to both blogs:
barbarabaker :)

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot...I'm subscribed via email too :)

-barbarabaker :)

Unknown said...

My favorite cereal was King Vitamin..they've changed it and took a lot of the sugar out of it, but when I was growing up I'd eat it right out of the box.

shel704 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm now following you on twitter and tweeted the giveaway here:
http://twitter.com/barbarabaker/status/1265836598

-barbarabaker :)

Unknown said...

I'm subscribed to Musings by google reader

shel704 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1265840207

shel704 at aol dot com

Deirdre said...

honey nut cheerios!

Kristen said...

Honey Kix? I bet my kids would love that. I don't personally like much cereal at all but if pressed, I'd have to say Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal.

Michelle said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Hope you had a great weekend.

windycindy said...

Grape Nuts Trail Mix~Please enter me in your fun giveaway drawing. Thanks,
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I am a subscriber to your sites feeds!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotamil[dot]com

Jennifer said...

My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast crunch!!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Jennifer said...

I subcribe as well! Thanks!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Honey nut cheerios

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

Keitha

Leslie M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie M. said...

My favorite cereal is a mixture of Cinnamon toast crunch and FiberOne!!! I love them both! Odd I know since one is PURE evil and one is soooo good for you!
Maybe it evens them out! hhahah

Leslie
LeslieVeg(at)msn(dot)com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg Left a tweet on Twitter.
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kat Bryan said...

My favorite cereal is Great Grains.

Kari said...

Life or Cheerios! I love them both

Kari said...

I follow your blog

Jackie said...

My favorite cereal is Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Granola mmm
twinjackienurse at gmail.com

Jackie said...

I am subscribed to Chefdruck Musings

Jackie said...

I tweeted and followed you
jackilu

The Dreamer said...

chocolate special K!

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Ive tried this cereal (in fact just finished a bowl and it is yummy! I would love to win this prize as it is quickly becoming my favorite cereal! Thanks!
JEANNIE
adamsmom711@yahoo.com

judybrittle said...

My favorite cereal is Honey Nut Cheerios. It really does taste good! Thank you!

Claremont First Ward said...

We actually love regular Kix here, so honey Kix sound wonderful!

Linda said...

I like Honey Nut Cheerios.

Anonymous said...

I really love hearty, cruncy multi grain raisin cereals (as opposed to raisin bran which is kind of mushy). kix was my favorite cereal as a kid and the honey kix sound really good!

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm also subscribed to both the feeds via google reader. thanks for the great contest!

annalene said...

I really love hearty, crunchy multi grain raisin cereals (as opposed to raisin bran which is kind of mushy). kix was my favorite cereal as a kid and the honey kix sound really good!

sorry for the double post, i'm reposting my entry above because i logged into hotmail instead of gmail for some reason. you can delete the previous two comments.

annalene said...

oh, i'm also subscribed to both the feeds via google reader. thanks for the great contest!

melsywsou said...

I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch

stoplooking said...

Honey Nut Cheerios is the family favorite

stoplooking said...

I am a subscriber

lawyergirl said...

fiber one caramel crunch

Betty N said...

Post's Maple Pecan Crunch (it is healthy and delicious)

Tamara B. said...

I don't know if this entry is a duplicate because the page kicked back to me when I posted I was a subscriber. I am a happy subscriber.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

Special K with strawberries
jamielz@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I've always liked Cracklin Oat Bran but I'm not sure if they still have it in the store but I think they do.

EDRing said...

I start my day with Raisin Bran. I just love it.

Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com

yyeres said...

honey nut cheerios. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

bison61 said...

cheerios is my favorite

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

furygirl3132 said...

My favorite cereal has always been Grape Nuts, but my kids love Apple Jacks, thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway!

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

Tracysweetangl said...

I LOVE FRUIT LOOPS! THEY KIDS LOVE CHEERIOS!

Unknown said...

My fave cereal is cheerios.

Unknown said...

I am a subscriber.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love Honeynut Cheerios. Thanks for the opportunity.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I subscribe to your feed

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Tweet Tweet: http://twitter.com/TheAngelForever/status/1288232320

cdmtx said...

mine is Honey bunches of Oat - strawberry -yumm :) the kids love about every cereal there is :)

thanks bunches

LadyBug-Kellie said...

My favorite cereal would probably be Fruity Pebbles lol....not very adult like huh?

LadyBug-Kellie said...

I subscribe by email!

minishoes said...

My fav cereal is peanutbutter crunch. yummy! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com

minishoes said...

musing subscriber jacquecurl@gmail.com

minishoes said...

review subscriber jacquecurl@gmail.com

Jeff and Mandee said...

My favorite cereal is either Honey Bunches of Oats or any of the Raisin Brans, my daughter loves Kix and we have been wanting to try these!

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Jeff and Mandee said...

I am a Musings subscriber.

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Jeff and Mandee said...

I am a Reviews subscriber!

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Jamielee said...

My favorite cereal is LIFE!!!

Steph said...

My favorite is Vanilla Creme Frosted Mini Wheats.

Kit Kat K said...

My favorite cereal is frosted flakes

Liza767 said...

rice krispies

Liza767 said...

i get newsletter

YZgirl4 said...

As a kid Captain Crunch with Crunch berries. Now, honey bunches of oats



yzgirl4 at verizon dot net

YZgirl4 said...

I subscribe


yzgirl4 at verizon dot net

Anonymous said...

My favorite cereal is Honey Nut Cheerios.

sugar2006@comcast.net

techyone said...

lucky charms is my favorite

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

My favorite is Frosted Mini Wheats!

mommyhoodisthankless[AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1314475532

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber to both of your feeds!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I blogged about this giveaway: Here

Carolyn said...

I can't get through the day without Kashi Go Lean.

Sandy S said...

My favorite cereal is Captain Crunch. Thanks!

skstigger(at)hotmail.com

Sandy S said...

I am a subscriber to Chefdruk Musings via Google reader. Thanks!

skstigger(at)hotmail.com

Melinda said...

love special k red berries!

Karin said...

One of my favorites is coco puffs.

camper223 said...

My favorite cereal is cinnamon life. or actually any cinnamon cereal. My grandson is coming to visit at the end of the month, he would love this prize.
Thank you...

orchidfae said...

Honey bunches of oats

KristenH said...

My favorite cereal is Smart Start. This is a great giveaway and I really hope I win. Thanks.
girlof80s@aol.com

Tylerpants said...

My fave is Lucky Charms!

Mae B said...

I like raisin bran

Donna said...

I like Frosted Flakes.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Chefdruck Musings subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Chefdruck Reviews subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1324722242
donna444444@yahoo.com

Ronna said...

I looove Frosted Flakes!

Anonymous said...

I like fiber one

trixx said...

My favorite cereal is Golden Grahams…yum!

Peggy said...

Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch,I always get them
Thanks

Peggy said...

Subscriber
matternu@aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails