GIVEAWAY
*** Comment #51, our last entry, by Gabby Lowe is the lucky winner! She likes plain barbecue sauce, and I can't wait to hear what she thinks of these marinades. ***
I have a second Lawry´s "Get Grilling Kit" for giveaway today that includes both of the new Lawry´s marinades - Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato and Szechuan Sweet and Sour BBQ - a set of skewers and a marinating dish and cover. For additional grilling ideas and recipes, check out the Lawry's website.
To enter to win, please leave me a comment about your favorite marinade before Friday, July 23. I'll select the winner at random that night.
For additional chances to win, you can:
- Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest.
- Post about this contest on your Facebook page.
- Post about this contest on your blog.
- Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings and/or Chefdruck Reviews.
- Tweet about this contest on multiple days, and you'll get multiple entries. Just don't forget to leave me a comment each time you perform an entry action so that you get credit.

48 comments:
I like to use Herb & Garlic Marinade with Lemon Juice.
The best way is on our homegrown veggies like Snap Peas,Squash,Eggplant and some onions in foil and cooked on the grill;)
cyclona66(At)aol dot com
We love any kind of marinade that has garlic...the more, the better!
I am an email subscriber
cyclona66(at)aol dot com
following you on twitter (someluckydog)
tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18331586520
posted on facebook (Cindy Brooks)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SomeLuckyDog?v=wall&story_fbid=137792946248337
e-mail subscriber to both Musings and Reviews
depends on my mood, I create and make and mix- lemon and garlic are QUICKIE BUT LOVE SWEET MARINADES like tomato and ginger mixes with orange
subscriber
blogged about the giveaway
http://someluckydog.blogspot.com/2010/07/lawrys-get-grilling-giveaway-at.html
I love to use Lawry's marinades and buy them often. The Steak and Chop is one of our favorite. Thanks!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings via email
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I'm a fan of balsamic marinades. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
we like marinades that have lemon or lime juice, cilantro, and adobo spices-perfect for carne asada on the grill!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
following ChefDruck on twitter @micaela6955
micaela6955 at msn dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/18362858700
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I like a teriyaki Steak marinade.
winit6@hotmail.com
I follow @Chefdruck on Twitter. @winsome6
i Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
I like using Newman's Own olive oil and vinegar salad dressing as marinade.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I like Asian marinades with soy, garlic, and ginger. I also like to marinade chicken in lime juice and honey.
I subscribe to Chefdruck's Musings in Google Reader.
i like to make my own teriyaki marinade. yum. my mouth is watering just thinking about it...
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
i follow you on twitter (@mmmyatt)
i subscribe to chefdruck musings...
melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com
07-13 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18488768270
I like the Cilantro & Lime for chicken...yum!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
07-14 http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18572200877
Italian is definitely our go to for a simple marinade. But there's a honey bbq out there that I'm in love with. (Though they always seem to be out of it when I go to the store!)
Thanks for the chance to enter!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter @MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
And I subscribe. Thanks!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
07-15 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18656885525
I have a recipe I like with soy and a little garlic
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
07-16 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18734420999
07-17 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/18811619452
Sweet and Sour BBQ, yummy! My email is sincerely_allison at yahoo dot com
Following you on twitter under x0xAllison. Email is sincerely_allison at yahoo dot com
07-20 tweet
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/19047467316
I love any type of BBQ marinade- esp. if it has pineapple! scg00387 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/DesMoinesDealin/status/19047622562 scg00387 at yahoo dot com
I follow on twitter @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com
I like to marinate veggies in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Thanks! jenalber@hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. jenalber@yahoo.com
07-21 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/19223646398
07-22 tweet
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/19302079298
i like plain barbeque sauce
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
twitter-gabbylowe
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
subsrive to musings
Post a Comment