I am not a coupon mom. I've tried many times to get organized, bought one of those little coupon purses, took the time to go through the Sunday circular, but the habit never took. But I have the utmost respect for the moms who take the time to make the savings add up with coupons.
Today for giveaway, I have a copy of the Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting your Grocery Bills in Half. Stephanie Nelson shares all her savings strategies and goes way beyond simply cutting coupons. She also tackles saving money on produce, at wholesale clubs, dairy, and non-grocery items, to name a few. She will revolutionize the way you shop.
I have one copy of Stephanie's book to mail to one of my readers living in the continental US. To enter to win, please leave me a comment about how you save on your grocery bills before Friday, June 11. I'll select the winner at random that night.
For additional chances to win, you can:
- Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest.
- Post about this contest on your blog.
- Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings and/or Chefdruck Reviews

16 comments:
I stock up when I find a gr8 sale, especially nonperishable & freezable items.
& I follow you on twitter!
I try to save money by buying items on sale, but I haven't done very well at cutting down the grocery bills. Maybe this book could help me.
Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter. @winsome6
Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
some coupons and buy when find great deals
subscriber
So funny! I was literally sitiing down to google "the coupon mom" because I was planning to start using coupons again was hoping that it would work this time! I must be meant to win this contest!
I try to buy produce on sale, as well as stocking up on what I can when I see it for a good price (as well as being flexible to change planned meals to fit). I also use the store coupons when available.
I follow @Chefdruck on twitter (@physicstchr95).
Aaand I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings via Google Reader.
I compare the circulars from the local stores and buy what's on sale. I definitely clip coupons. One local store doubles coupons, so that can really add up. Thanks! jenalber@hotmail.com
Our best money-saving strategies start with not spending money. We try to grow the produce we can so that we don't have to buy it. We try to plan out menus so that we only buy what we know we'll eat (versus buying what we might eat or buying what we will eat in too-large quantities).
I am too scattered to do too much with coupons (and usually stick to generics anyway).
I plan my meals based upon what is on sale that week. I also use coupons. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber to Chefdruck Musings
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Living in Iowa we are blessed with the options of buying our meat directly from the farms and picking up the meat from a butcher. We bought half a pig for $200 and a quarter of a cow for the same price. That's a lot of meat for very little money! We also have a garden. :)
I don't use a lot of coupons, I just mostly shop sales, but I would like to read this book. I am afraid, though, that many tips will focus on "double coupon" shopping- which stores here don't do.
I follow you on Twitter and subscribe to your site through Bloglines.
Post a Comment