When MyBlogSpark contacted me to host a giveaway promoting their new Simply Go Gurt line, I was excited. My kids are big fans of the traditional Go Gurt line, but I always had mixed feelings about it due to the high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors used to create their fun flavors. I was thrilled to learn that the new Simply Go Gurts line has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or colors. And they're just as convenient to carry as the original Go Gurts. Currently Simply Go Gurts are available in strawberry and mixed berry. I love to freeze the Go Gurts tubes before putting them in their lunchboxes. Two to three hours later, the yogurts are nice and cold to finish my kids' lunches.
You must be wondering if this giveaway is just for a sample of the yogurt, and the answer is, "of course not!" The winner of this giveaway will receive a coupon for a free sample of Simply… Go-Gurt* as well as a Go-Gurt “Simplify Your Life” prize pack. A clever mom is definitely behind this giveaway as it has everything harried minivan driving moms like me need. I put the one I received as thanks for hosting this giveaway to use immediately. It includes:
- a pocket Etch a Sketch to keep your kids busy,
- an adorable flower print weekly planner complete with post it notes,
- and a seat back organizer to keep your car clean!
- Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest - feel free to paste this in, or whatever you choose: "@Chefdruck is hosting a simplify your life giveaway. Enter here: http://bit.ly/cPMz0Q"
- Post about this contest on your blog.
- Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings and/or Chefdruck Reviews
And you can download a coupon for $1.00 off at the Yoplait website.
*This coupon offer for free Simply… Go-Gurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota and Tennessee.
Please note: the Simply… Go-Gurt, prize pack, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.


38 comments:
i like to sneak in pudding or yogurt
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
i follow u on twitter @lovemy21b
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/12840199996
tweet
cbrocious1984@Gmail.com
subscribed to chefdruck reviews
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
subscriebd to chefdrucks musings
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
My son's lunch always has a GoGurt in it, because it's the first thing he eats out of it each day. He gets excited when I sneak in mini cheesy crackers or trail mix.
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
I follow on Twitter @MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
And I subscribe. Thanks!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com
For treats, I usually put in one of the little wax-wrapped cheeses and on RARE occasions, a piece of Dove chocolate.
I follow you on Twitter (@selimacat).
I subscribe to Musings via Google Reader.
We like to sneak in pudding.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I subscribe to this blog via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I sometimes sneak in a brownie as a special treat! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I usually put applesauce and a chewy granola bar. Thanks! jenalber@hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber to Musings and Reviews. jenalber@hotmail.com
Tweeted the giveaway
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
I usually sneak in jello.
winit6@hotmail.com
I Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings.
winit6@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/12928000351
tweet
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
My kids don't need lunchboxes quite yet, but they like popcorn, raisins, grapes and apples for healthy snacks! :-)
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I subscribe to your blogs!
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
My kids buy lunch at school, but when they get home they like fresh fruit, pudding and bread for snacks.
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter as @stickyprints
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
I'll sneak in homemade cookies or a muffin to surprise my granddaughter.
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Chefdruck Musings email subscriber
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Chefdruck Reviews email subscriber
susan56bft at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/12995212256
tweet
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
chocolate pudding is their favorite
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/13057071914
tweet
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
sometimes Cheetos
Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter @phxbne
subscriber
tweet http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/13150150411
Yogurt and mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios etc)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Following on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscribed to Chefdruck Musings via Google Reader
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment