Sunday, March 07, 2010

Yoplait Smoothie Giveaway

And, as selected by random.org, the winner is comment #46, TrixPixel. Congrats!

Smoothies are one of those things I always enjoy eating, but never think of making. In a store, I wait for my cup of fruity goodness as eager as a kid in a candy store, but it somehow never occurs to me to replicate this treat at home, for some reason, it always seems so hard.

Or I should say, smoothies always seemed so hard... until I discovered the new Yoplait Smoothies product, thanks to the folks at MyBlogSpark. They sent me a coupon for a free package of Yoplait smoothies and to make things really easy, they included a little blender with a take-along drink container. For a healthy breakfast, or a satisfying afternoon snack, all I do is reach in the freezer for one of the Yoplait Smoothies servings, add milk, and pop it all in the blender. Then I can run out the door with the kids to their afternoon activities with a refreshing treat in hand. The fact that it is only 110 calories and contains a full serving of fruit are two awesome added bonuses.

Today for giveaway, I have the same Yoplait Smoothies gift pack that I received. The lucky winner will get this convenient blender with its take-along smoothie cup as well as a coupon for their choice of Yoplait Smoothies package.

My favorite smoothies flavor is mixed berries. I'd love to hear about your favorite. Leave me a comment here before Thursday, March 18 for a chance to win. For additional chances to win, you can:

    • Follow @Chefdruck on Twitter
    • Tweet about this contest - feel free to paste this in, or whatever you choose: "I just entered to win a blender and a pack of Yoplait Smoothies @Chefdruck Musings. http://bit.ly/dyeDzd"
    • Post about this contest on your blog.
    • Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings and/or Chefdruck Reviews

You can also visit the Yoplait Smoothies website to print out a coupon for $1.25 off.

VIP coupon, prize pack, coupon link, and giveaway have all been provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.

60 comments:

Terra Heck said...

My favorite is strawberry-banana. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/10158966674

traci smith said...

we like the strawberry n bananas, we love banana anything here lol

traci smith said...

follow you on twitter http://twitter.com/tracisme123/status/10159138376

traci smith said...

am a subscriber to chefdruck musings

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love making smoothies after going strawberry picking in the summer. Of course, it is even better with some banana in it.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Follow on Twitter @TheAngelForever

justme said...

i like good ol strawberry and banana...great giveaway

feener44atgmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like berry ones too. I use whatever berries I can find in my freezer. :)

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow as wiscmom24 on twitter.

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/wiscmom24/status/10173048231

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to both musings and reviews. :)

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

I love them all but if I had to pick one it would be Strawberry Mango Pineapple. Anything with mangos, I'm there.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

I subscribe to your musings.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

I subscribe to your reviews.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Jackie said...

My favorite flavor is strawberry banana. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

My favorite smoothie flavor is peanut butter. You're never too old for peanut butter! :)

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

i subscribe to Chefdruck's Musings

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I follow you on twitter. @condoblues

jenv said...

I love any kind of berry smoothie, but blackberry and black raspberry are my favorites. Thanks! jenalber@hotmail.com

jenv said...

I subscribe to Reviews. jenalber@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

I like strawberry banana smoothies!

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I follow you on twitter @smash906

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/smash906/status/10201261124

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musing in a reader

oldnavyash@aol.com

Lisa S said...

Strawberry is definitely my favorite flavor!

Lisa S said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed.

throuthehaze said...

my fave is strawberry banana
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I love making blueberry smoothies I use a cup of blueberries, 1/2 cut up banana, one cup of non fat yogurt and sprinkle the top with crushes almons or walnuts.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I am a subscriber to Chefdruck Musings
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I am a subscriber to Chefdruck Reviews
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Christine Jensen said...

I like smoothies that contain cranberries and that do NOT contain a banana (banana takes over the whole smoothie and all I taste is banana!).

kissyjensen at gmail dot com

Christine Jensen said...

I follow on twitter as @stickyprints

kissyjensen at gmail dot com

Michele P. said...

we love strawberry, and strawberry banana smoothies here!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

following you on twitter @micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/10434429694

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

Chefdruck Musings Subscriber

micaela6955 at msn dot omc

Carma Sez said...

I like strawberry Banana

Carma Sez said...

following on Twitter (CarmaSez)

Anonymous said...

My fave would be Strawberry Mango Pineapple since I LOVE pineapple.
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter: BabeeLove
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/BabeeLove/statuses/10507000486
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via rss
aechika at hotmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I love strawberry, cherry & blueberry smoothies! Yum.
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I follow you on twitter (notimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

TWeet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/10507111631
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings on google reader
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like strawberry and banana smoothies.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower: rhoneygee

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/10509048016

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Aimee said...

My favorite Smoothie is Stawberry-Banana.

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/10632250197

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Email subscriber

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Tylerpants said...

I like strawberry smoothies! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I'm a subscriber to both your blogs. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Lindsay said...

I like strawberry banana.

trixx said...

My favorite is mango smoothies. Yum!

trixx said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails