Saturday, July 11, 2009

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary DVD Giveaway


GIVEAWAY SATURDAY

It's hard to believe that this year marks the 25th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. These masked turtles have been rescuing the world and entertaining hordes of little boys for decades.

To mark this special anniversary, I have two collector's edition DVD box sets, each containing six episodes from season 7 and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figurine. You can collect all 4 DVDs to complete your Season 7 set-- even the cases fit together to complete a unified action scene.



To enter to win, just leave a comment here by Friday, July 24. I'll select the winners at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by:
Just remember to leave me a different comment to get credit for each extra entry.

164 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son would love this! He's a big TMNT fan.
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://goyay.blogspot.com/2009/07/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-dvd.html
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/talonsmom731/statuses/2607007416
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

judybrittle said...

My grandson would love this! He is always drawing them and loves playing with his toys. Thank you so much!

judybrittle said...

I'm subscribed to Chefdruck Musings.

judybrittle said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2608917222

valerie2350 said...

what fun! I'd love to win :)

valerie2350 said...

musings subscriber

valerie2350 said...

reviews subscriber

valerie2350 said...

http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/2609809390

valerie2350 said...

http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/07/chefdruck-ninja-turtles-giveaway-72409.html

VickieC said...

My grandsons would love to see this,Id keep it at my house cause they are here a lot an always want to see a movie with me,thanks for the chance
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I tweeted; vickiecouturierhttp://bit.ly/3mG2lp

vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings



vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews

vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd like to surprise my 30 yr old son...and his son with thisThey are both fans! Thanks

Unknown said...

I subscribe to Musings via Google Reader

Unknown said...

Follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/hondaray6/status/2612556084

Ellen C. said...

My husband would love this. Thanks for the chance.

Janet said...

My grandson Devin would like this one. Thanks.

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

email sub
gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

subscriber to both blogs
gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Libby's Library said...

Please count me in - thanks.

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Cody Endres said...

Please enter me! Thanks.
cody_endres@hotmail.com

Karen B said...

My grandsons would really enjoy this!

Paula Myers said...

My youngest son and his friends would love to watch this! paulajomyers@yahoo.com

chris n. said...

I love the turtles! I grew up watching them!

Marie said...

My son loves the turtles, he would be thrilled with this :-)

marielay@gmail.com

kyl neusch said...

TMNT!!

Anonymous said...

Liz is such a huge TMNT fan that she was a Ninja Turtle for Halloween.
traymona[at]aol.com

5webs said...

My son has never seen this, but I just KNOW that he'd love it!
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I subscribe to the Chefdruck Musings feed
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

I subscribe to the Chefdruck Reviews Feed
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

mverno said...

my grandson would be happy mverno@roadrunner.com

Linda said...

I can't believe it's been 25 years! I know my sons would love this DVD. Thanks

jlafount said...

I'm old. I was a fan of turtles as a kid

Anonymous said...

TMNT was my favorite cartoon during my childhood, and I'd love to win this~

Andria said...

My stepson would love this. Thank you.

mmentor said...

sign me up

Anonymous said...

My nephew would love this!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

wow seems like yesterday they came out

agordon10 said...

my son would be happy with this dvd.

littlelatina said...

Great contest keep it up

toughturtles said...

lots of fun for my nephew thanks

Dove420 said...

My grandson would love this! He's a huge TMNT fan. Thank you for the chance to win.

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Dove420 said...

I am a subscriber of Chefdruck Musings

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Dove420 said...

I am a subscriber of Chefdruck Reviews

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Unknown said...

Would love to win, thanks!

Dove420 said...

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/Dove420/status/2633404278

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Misusedinnocence said...

My son would be soo excited if I won this for him. He looooves the turtles. ;)

misusedinnocence@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Enter me if you would. Thanks.

brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

tawndam said...

my daughter will love this!

tawndam said...

rss subscriber musings

tawndam said...

rss subscriber reviews

Sunnyvale said...

I have a grandson that would like this

denyse said...

Oh yeh, I can feel the excitement. My boys would love this:)

denyse_g@hotmail.com

oceanrena said...

my husband loves them, but prob wouldnt admit it!

Amanda S. said...

My husband and son would love this!

bison61 said...

my grandsons would love this

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

mogrill said...

My daughter would love this!! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

lmurley2000 said...

my nephew love those trutles, he is so crazy about them. i would love to give him this package, it would just jump for joy. thanks

JACLYN said...

My boys would really enjoy this!
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

Reno Midwifery said...

My boys would absolutely love it if I won this.

Erica C. said...

turtle power!

Lisa P. said...

Would love to win the Turtles!
LafitteLady[at]gmail.com

Lisa P. said...

Tweet... http://twitter.com/Lisa4Christ/status/2654302976
LafitteLady[at]gmail.com

sweetsue said...

This brings back such happy memories of my sons playing with these toys and watching the Ninjas on tv!
smchester at gmail dot com

Darcy said...

My brother and I loved these guys when we were little - I would love to introduce them to my son.

Ladytink_534 said...

I loved this show as a kid :)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

justicecw said...

My son would love this! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I am a Musings subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I am a Reviews subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2669986874
thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

Nickolay said...

Turtle Power. Thanks for the chance

jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

Aimee said...

Would love to win this for my daughter.

ky2here said...

Our younger grandchildren will love this.

Justin Gall said...

I grew up on, and love this show. Made me feel better about my unnatural lust for eating pizza in sewers.

Hotsnotty2 said...

My son would love this, thanks for the chance!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

jenv said...

My son would love this!
jenalber@hotmail.com

jenv said...

I'm a Musings subscriber.

GabbyLowe said...

My son loves the turtles. He would love to have this dvd

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

GabbyLowe said...

subscribe to musings

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

GabbyLowe said...

subscribe to reviews

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

GabbyLowe said...

http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/2695489380

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

Leona P said...

count me in

David Johnson said...

Thanks for the chance.

Anonymous said...

wow, great contest

Dave said...

Lots of happy childhood memories here. Thank you for the chance to win.

Molly K said...

My son would love this and I'm sure it would bring back a ton of memories for my husband.

Unknown said...

Perfect for my godson! Thanks for the chance!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Ken said...

Cowabunga, dude. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

idahomom said...

My kids would love it.

Carol EL said...

My grandson would love this! jelly15301@gmail.com

Carol EL said...

Chefdruck Musings yahoo reader subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

Carol EL said...

Chefdruck Reviews e-mail subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

Heather B said...

we LOVE ninja turtles

tatertot374 said...

I would love to win this for my kids.
Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Annmarie Weeks said...

My husband & I spent many a Saturday morning watching TMNT when we were young & single & childless all those years ago! Time spent singing "Turtles on the half shell" (from the opening theme song. I know that my kids would love this now!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe to Musings!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe to Reviews

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/2756705121

Selinda said...

My son has also discovered TMNT and would love to have this!

Thanks,

selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com

Daniel M said...

always fun watching these guys - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway, my brothers would love this!

autielady[at]live.com

yyeres said...

wow! I grew up on this show and would love to share it with the next generation here in my home. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

my 4 year old son love TMNT
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

My kids this stuff!

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

Subsribed to Chefdruck Reviews Feed
kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

My kids would love this.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

Subscriber to Chefdruck musings

Unknown said...

Subscriber to Chefdruck Reviews

Kate said...

We used to watch this all the time! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

strycker@slu.edu

Debbie said...

My son will be 21 on the 30 and he has loved the turtles since he was just a little boy. We even had a dog named Donatello. He would love to win this!!

Pamela S said...

What a great prize pack! My son and my nephew both love TMNT!!

Thanks!
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Tattooed Dork said...

I would love to win this. Thanks for the giveaway!

Tattooed Dork said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/TattooedDork/status/2792643700

Tattooed Dork said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Musings via reader.

Tattooed Dork said...

I subscribe to Chefdruck Reviews via email.

nomorecages@hotmail.com

Amanda D. said...

I have 3 little nephews that would LOVE this! macd82 at gmail dot com

Mishia said...

I love TMNT!

Anonymous said...

My son would love this!
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

This would be for my sons, when they were little-they had a turtle birthday party.
diane Baum
dianesmb@aol.com

iHEARTxTHAT said...

I would love to win! Thanks for the contest!

Unknown said...

I would love to win this for my nephew

AICORP said...

It is truly hard to believe that these guys have been around for 25 years. I'd love to win and remember the 'good old days'

dvice12 said...

My kids would like this one

Gabriel S-J. said...

This would be great for my son!

Anonymous said...

For my niece Hannah!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Tracysweetangl said...

The kids would love this. Thanks!

Dierdra said...

The kids would love this thanks

Dierdra said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/dlb1980/status/2811329178

chromiumman said...

always loved the turtles

theolotto said...

We'd love to see the turtles.

ms-texas said...

my nephew would love this!

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Jilly said...

I will give this as a present!!! : ) My nephew will love it!

LaramooR2msn.com

Anonymous said...

It's neat that they're putting so many children's shows on dvd.

ladycat713@yahoo.com

Bakersdozen said...

I want to win this for my boys. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

liliesrnice said...

I would like to win this for my little one. Turtle Power, lol!

Leslie S. said...

I grew up watching TMNT with my brothers and now my son is in love with them.Thanks!

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2820464769

tim said...

I used to love the turtles, this would be nice to share with my nephews. tderningATgmailDOTcom

mrstrooper said...

My son would be thrilled if I won!

ldrnc2000 said...

Nice prize! I would love to win! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

My kids are big fans of these guys!

They would flip if I won this for them!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I'm subscribed to Chefdruck Musings.
zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I'm subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews.
zestywonderland@gmail.com

Casey Becher said...

My 6-year-old son has just discovered the Ninja Turtles. He would love to win this contest!!

Casey Becher said...

I subscribed to the musings feed

Casey Becher said...

I subscribed to the reviews blog, also.

Casey Becher said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/caseybecher/status/2827468838

wcc said...

Wow! I would love to win this!

wcc said...

Subscribed to the musings feed!

whitechocolatecherries@gmail.com

wcc said...

Subscribed to the reviews feed.

whitechocolatecherries@gmail.com

wcc said...

Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/status/2829166435

whitechocolatecherries@gmail.com

artmarcia said...

My boys loved the TMNT back in the day and now the grandkids would love it.

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter would love this show. garrettsambo@aol.com

lilyk said...

Please enter me into the contest. Thanks!

lilyk said...

I subscribed to the Chefdruck Reviews feed.

cman said...

Please enter me :)

Donna said...

My kids would like it.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

My kids would like it.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I subscribed to the Chefdruck Reviews feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I subscribed to the Chefdruck Reviews feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Isubscribed to the Chefdruck Musings feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails