
GIVEAWAY SUNDAY
*** Thanks to everyone for entering. Kristy from Pajama Mama is the winner as random.org selected comment #26. Looks like Kristy will have a special Valentine's gift to share with her little girl.***
I like to run my giveaways for two weeks to give everyone enough time to enter, so the giveaways I'm hosting today here and at Chefdruck Reviews are going to close after Christmas and Hannukah. It's nice to know that the giving will continue long after Santa's gone back to the North Pole. In the meanwhile, I have some great giveaways that are closing next weekend, and will give you a few more chances to fill out your gift lists in time.
Today's giveaway is for a Friends Forever Girls Doll (retail value $89.00). The winner will be able to choose one of the four Friends Forever Girls currently available: Marlee, Natalie, Reina, and Nika. The dolls are racially diverse and each has her own distinctive personality so you can choose the one that your child or grandchild would most relate to. Each 18-inch doll comes with The First Day of Forever Book, jacket/shawl, and a purse or backpack. These dolls were the winner of the Dr. Toy 10 Best Educational Products of 1998 award.To enter to win, just leave a comment here with your favorite Friends Forever Girls Doll by Saturday, December 27. I'll select a winner at random that night. As usual, you can get extra chances to win by linking to this contest on your blog, and subscribing to my feeds for Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews.
These dolls have beautiful faces with expressive eyes and fun outfits that your child could imagine wearing in their day to day life. The focus of the accompanying books is on friendships and social development, an important issue for elementary school girls. My daughter loves her American Girl doll, but she just cannot relate to the historical story she came with. She grasps some of the concepts, but most of the story is over her head. The Friends Forever Girls doll books will bring up all sorts of issues that are directly relevant to your child and will provide a window for discussion as well as some great ideas for role play with the dolls. They encourage telling the truth, respecting yourself and others, and encouraging your friends. You can tell that these dolls were invented by a mom.If you don't want to wait to see if you won this contest, you can also get the dolls right now at the Friends Forever Girls website for a special holiday price of $49 as well as at Costco and Sam's Club.
And don't forget to enter my other giveaways as well as those of my blogging friends:
- I'm giving away 4 copies of Guitar Hero On Tour Decades DS Bundle and a bunch of entertainment stocking stuffers for everyone in your family.
168 comments:
LOL I Know there isn't a picture due to the new dolls not coming out until Spring of 09, but I saw one named Kristina.. mine is Kristinia.. that would be pretty neat. I do like Marlee and Reina though! This sounds like an adorable collection!
We blogged: http://www.lovingheartmommy.com/2008/12/weekend-giveaways.html
My fave is Marlee.
I am a Musings subscriber.
our fav is Marlee
My daughter would love Reina because she wants to be a veterinarian when shes older.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I totally want to be your BFF!
I would love to have the Nika doll for my daughter!
I am a subscriber!
For me, it is difficult to pick a favorite doll! They are all unique and special. I think Marlee is my favorite right now! The whole concept behind these adorable dolls is a great one! The Friends Forever Doll
"Butterfly" Pledge is something I feel every young girl should be made aware of. In this society, it is sorely needed. Please enter me in your darling doll giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am subscribed to both of your sites! Again, thanks! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
marlee is sweet but they are all- I saw the new ones too and they are adorable-
subscriber
My daughter would LOVE Marlee! These dolls look like such a neat thing to collect! Count me in!
ncpnkr@aol.com
I posted about this giveaway here: http://pankratzfam.blogspot.com/2008/12/friends-forever-dolls.html
ncpnkr@aol.com
I'm a subscriber to your feeds via email!
ncpnkr@aol.com
My niece would like Kyleen. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
We like Natalie,but my grandaughter loved them all! so any of them would be great for her,thanks for the chance,she has a birthday in March
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com
I would love to win Marlee for my daughter.
I'm an email subscriber
I would definitely choose the Marlee doll as it resembles my littlest one!!! Those are too precious!!!
-barbarabaker :)
I am also subscribed via email!!!!
-barbarabaker
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
i like the natalie doll...count me in
what adorable dolls! Marlee is our fav!
My favourite one is Natalie!
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
ella would love the marlee doll!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
we are subscribers to your musings!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
we are subscribers to your reviews!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
My niece would love the Reina doll. Thanks!
boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm subscribed.
boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com
Natalie is our favorite.
I subscribe.
My beautifull grandaughter would love to win Marlee
I do subscribe
I like Natalie.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I daughter is crazy for dolls! She would love anyone. One of these days I am going to win one of your giveaways! lol
michelle at trimble dot org
Hard to choose.....But, Marlee it is!!!
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love subscribing! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Ooh, I like Marlee. She's a spunky gal who stands up for herself. Especially against her annoying siblings.
I subscribed to both feeds.
I like Marlee - and what a cute name!
I subsribe to your site
now I also subscribe to the Reviews site . .
Natalie is my choice
My daughter is most like Marlee -- she loves horses, arts and crafts and writing. Thanks, uheeter at comcast.net
I think Kyleen will be so adorable with her red hair and freckles. I like too like Kristina (have a dau with that name) and she is part Asian. Neat!
Blogged the giveaway.
I have only one granddaughter, out of six grandchildren! I know that she would love any of these dolls, but I would think Marlee is the most like her since she also has an older brother and a younger brother...
Marlee is adorable!!
Thank you..
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I am a subscriber
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I think Marlee would be great. My granddaughter likes to take charge but she does it in such a loving way. Thank you so much!
I'm a subscriber.
Shes not out yet, but Kyleen sounds perfect for my little red haired niece!
dansan826 at yahoo.com
Reina would go over well with my girls.
ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com
Hi, I like the Natalie doll and I'm a subscriber
I would choose Malee.
I subscribe
i like natalie. thanks!
I like Marlee :) Great giveaway - thanks
I blogged this giveaway:
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com/2008/12/this-week-thursday-my-100th-post.html
i want the Marlee for my hannah
I would choose Natalie for my Kenzie. She wants all of them,lol. Thanks for a great giveaway!
I would love to have Marlee for my daughter because she likes doing art projects too! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I subscribed to your feeds! :)
I like Marlee. Thanks!
I like Marlee and Natalie :-)
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
My little budding artist would love Marlee. You should see the outfits my daughter puts together!
wow please enter me in for this i realy do like dolls and well i be happy to have any one of the so i can start a neice doll set for my girl . i think dolls and things are realy grate for kids annd with a world with out toys would be so much not fun thanks please enter me in
I like Natalie!
I'm in love with Marlee! All the dolls are uber cute though!
Reina-- I'm an animal lover.
terridonnelly@yahoo.com
I'd love to give this to my step daughter she'd love to have this!! I love Natalie the best!!
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
I love the Nika doll, she's beautiful.
Thanks for the great giveaway!
ann dot guns at mac dot com
I'm a subscriber to chefdruck reviews.
ann dot guns at mac dot com
My daughter Natalie would LOVE the Natalie doll, for obvious reasons!
Thanks for the great giveaway.
Natalie because she is blonde like my granddaughter.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
MY fave is Marlee. Her outfit is really cute and looks like something my daughter would wear.
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I like Marlee!
I would love to get the doll marlee for my granddaughter
I blogged about this give away at
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2008/12/chefdruck-musings-friends-forever-dolls.html
My daughter likes Marlee
My favorite doll is Reina
pkildow at gmail dot com
I would love Marlee for my granddaughters who are sisters to share this beautiful doll.
I love the Marlee doll, so pretty!
Marlee is the one for me.
I love Marlee! My little girls would love this doll!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe! Thanks!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I think these dolls are amazing! if i had to choose i would go with Marlee, she has such great style.
I think my granddaughter would love Marlee. These look like wonderful dolls!
My favorite is Marlee. Such a preety doll. She reminds me of my daughter.
ayancey[at]dishmail[dot]net
I am joining the bandwagon...Love Marlee...such a pretty doll
I really love the Marlee doll. My daughter has hair just like her. I hope I win. My daughter could have a late christmas present. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I like the Marlee doll. A really nice surprise for my granddaughter
My daughter's favorite Friends Forever Doll is Reina, she's a really cute doll. Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway and Happy Holidays!
Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
I am also a subscriber, thanks again!
Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
Natalie suits my 9 year old so well - she is a doll collector.
sslguzman@gmail.com
I am subscribed to Chefdruck Musings
I like Marlee! Thanks for the chance!
I really like Marlee as well
I think Marlee's cute!
Thanks for the chance!
Megret
musesofmegret (at) gmail (dot) com
My granddaughter would love Marlee!
Natalie is adorable. Thanks.
Heidi
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com
My daughter would love the Natalie doll! That would be an awesome Christmas (late) present for her.
I like the Natalie doll for my own blonde daughter.
They are all so cute, but I would pick Marlee!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
When my wife and I were looking at the dolls she got a little "Kick" from Bella (due to arrive in late March) when we saw Marlee. So that made our choice. Hope it's an omen for a win. This is our first so we have lots to relearn about dolls. Glad we found your site.
daw212(at)msn(dot)com
I think my daughter would love Marlee!
bewell75 at gmail dotcom
My favorite is Reina. Reminds me of my daughter.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm subscribed
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Blogged
http://nanja-nansplace.blogspot.com/2008/12/chefdruck-musings-friends-forever-dolls.html
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Our favorite doll is Natalie :)
Thanks for such a Nice Giveaway!
Kyleen sounds so sweet and shy like my little girls, I also like Marlee since she look like my little girl
The dolls look like wonderful gifts for little girls. I think my daughter would like Natalie the best. They share similar qualities. Thank you!
Blogged here: http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2008/12/full-to-brim-kids-book-giveaway-list_23.html
My daughter would really love Marlee. Thanks so much!
lil_wifey21 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via email.
lil_wifey21 at yahoo dot com
Blogged it!
http://haltonmom.blogspot.com/2008/12/giveaway-chefdruck-musings-friends.html
lil_wifey21 at yahoo dot com
I would like to pick Kristina because I am part Asian and my daughter would love to have her. Merry Christmas.
dawg2260 (at) gmail (dot) com
I would love to win Reina for my little girl. Thanks for the contest!
cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber for both of your blogs.
I would give this to my good friend. She´s in the early months of pregnancy and feels rotten and unattractive most of the time. I think she´d really appreciate.
madadidivya@yahoo.com
Awesome giveaway!! My favorite doll (for my daughter of course!) is Marlee.
Blessings,
http://elislids.blogspot.com/
I like the Reina doll best, and I think my daughter would too!
I like Natalie the best...
My girls really like the Marlee
I lke Marlee.
My daughter would love this.
I'd go for Nika.
My daughter would love Natalie.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I subscribed to Chefdruck Musings
donna444444@yahoo.com
I subscribed to Chefdruck Reviews
donna444444@yahoo.com
I would absolutely love the Nika doll for my little one. Thanks for a great giveaway :)
MARLEE all the way my daughter love to take charge! This would be great for her birthday.
I would have to choose Natalie because she seems the most like my little girl.
kjc02@msn.com
My favorite doll is the Natalie doll.
angieplays4fun at gmail dot com
Marlee is my favorite! Thanks for the chance!
Vanessa C.
vanessasuethompson@gmail.com
Reina is my pick!
My favorite is Natalie
I just stumbled onto your blog and am thrilled to find out about the Friends Forever Girls dolls. I collected some of the "She's Like Me" dolls a few years ago and was saddened when The Family Company had to close its doors. I like Marlee the best of the Friends Forever Girls because she has such fabulous fashion taste, but all the dolls are treasures.
I love Natalie!
They are all cute but Natalie fits my rough and tumble daughter.
My daughters would like Reina. Thanks
walters123 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Subscriber to Chefdruck Musings
walters123 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Subscriber to Chefdruck Reviews.
walters123 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Natalie sounds alot like Liz. That would be my favorite.
traymona[at]aol.com
I like Marlee, she sounds so cute!
Marlee is my favorite!
I subscribed (tnajk at yahoo dot com)
My favourite is Taylor Angelique, thanks!
I like the Marlee doll. She seems so sweet, just like my daughter!
My DD picked Nika because they have the same hair!
murphykatt[at]yahoo[dot]com
I think marlee probably would be my daughters favorite! thanks so much for a great giveaway....
I'm partial to Marlee b/c my imaginary friend was named Marley. (I also had Gucky, but that's another story.) My daughter would love Natalie, though.
I like Lily Rose, and so does my granddaughter. Thanks!
Stampnsark@aol.com
My daughter would love Marlee. Love her stylish outfit too!
I'm a subscriber
My favorite is Natalie
I like the Natalie Doll she resembles my daughter the most
I am currently a subscriber
I like the Marlee Doll!
madamerkf at aol dot com
i love Marlee
We really love the doll Marlee! Thanks for a chance to win a great giveaway.
I like Marlee.
thebun@personainternet.com
I like the popular Marlee doll. Thanks so much!
I subscribe to your musings rss feed. Thanks!
Natalie is adorable
jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment