Saturday, June 05, 2010

The Next Food Network Star Giveaway

Congrats to Barb, the diebetic snacker. Random.org selected one of her comments, #11, as the winner of this Next Food Network Star gift pack. Barb's fave Food Network star is Ina Garten.
The new season of the Next Food Network Star premieres tomorrow on the Food Network channel at 9PM/8c. Now that Lost and all my other shows are over, I can't wait to get sucked into the drama and excitement of the competition to select the next Giada or Bobby Flay.

Get the scoop on the finalists at the Food Network site. It's too early to tell, but just from the pictures and videos, I'm rooting for Brad Sorensen from Texas.

I'm giving away a bag of goodies to celebrate the premiere, including a gorgeous copy of Giada's latest cookbook, Giada at Home. The winner will also receive a Food Network tote bag, a Next Food Network Star T-Shirt, and a Next Food Network Star CD.

To enter to win, please leave me a comment about your favorite Food Network personality before Friday, June 18. I'll select the winner at random that night.

For additional chances to win, you can:

37 comments:

Heather said...

We love Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. (And Next FoodNetwork Star)

Heather said...

I follow you on twitter @hslater351

Heather said...

My tweet; http://twitter.com/HSlater351/status/15496949664

Heather said...

I am a subscriber with my Google Reader.

Barb said...

Wow I have so many favorites but I guess I'd have to say Gida De Lorentis or Melissa De'rabio probably spelled those wrong but I never miss a cooking show program! Wish I could have done a giveaway for them! Barb g. directorylanesuperstoreAtgmail.com I'd love to win this exciting set! I too miss Lost!

bunkycooks said...

My favorite is still Ina Garten.

bunkycooks said...

I follow you on Twitter! :)

Barb said...

I am now following you on twitter, dlsblogs. Barb g. email above. I have a Kroger giveaway going on thru 6/16/10 if you get a chance to visit.

Barb said...

I subscribed to your Chefdruck musings by rss subscription via google reader. I won't miss another giveaway! barb g. email above & in profile.

Barb said...

I just subscribed to this blog too via rss subscriptions. barb g.

Barb said...

Whoo hoo, I just subscribed by rss google reader to Chefdruck Reviews so I've got you covered on all bases. barb g. I don't think there's a giveaway around better than this one!

Barb said...

Now also following you via google friends connect in the box at the right. barb g.

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

I am a HUGE Bobby Flay fan! LOVE him!

Maria Delgado
mariadelgado32302@yahoo.com

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

I follow u on Twitter

@mariakins

Maria Delgado
mariadelgado32302@yahoo.com

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/Mariakins/status/15500463496

Maria Delgado
mariadelgado32302@yahoo.com

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

I blogged

Look under June Giveaways

Maria Delgado
mariadelgado32302@yahoo.com
http://mariasgiveawaylistings.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/mariakins

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

I subscribed to both pages.

Maria Delgado
mariadelgado32302@yahoo.com
http://mariasgiveawaylistings.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/mariakins

Patsyk said...

I love Guy Fieri! He has turned his win into huge success.

annies home said...

Racheal Raye is my favorite
shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home said...

follow you on twitter at @shopannies

annies home said...

tweet http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/15514101950

shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home said...

subscribe to chefdruck musings
shopannies@yahoo.com

janetfaye said...

I like Paula Deen.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

there are so many great ones- but one I loved growing up was julia child- she was so funny but on the network I would say paula deen is the fav

Jackie said...

Giada is our favorite! But we also like to watch Ina from Barefoot Contessa. Thanks!
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Jackie said...

I Subscribe to Chefdruck Musings via email
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Ray Ray is still my Fav!

Jen said...

I'll admit that Bobby pulls me in. I could watch him all day on a marathon!

bison61 said...

Paula Deen is my favorite

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Staci A said...

I love Guy Fieri! We're actually watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives right now.
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

Staci A said...

I subscribe to Musings.
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

Tylerpants said...

My favorite Food Network personality is Paula Deen. She makes wonderful food! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I subscribe to both of your blogs. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

trixx said...

I love Sandra Lee, she seems nice & is super creative!

trixx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trixx said...

I subscribe to both Chefdruck Musings and Chefdruck Reviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails